• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vintage Ads

It's gone forever. I threw it after scanning the whole magazine.

The paper was very fragile, especially in the printed areas (areas covered with ink).

The center pull-out, with a group photo of the whole staff and students, still remains.

Could not scan it owing to its large format.

By the way, I totally forgot about the RC archives. :(

aiyo aparade! :( thats a shame

If you do have that souvenir please do retain it - the R.C.U Archives would probably like to have it, in the event that you have no further use for it

with the 175th coming up i'm sure it would be nice to have as much memorabilia from yesteryear as possible :)

Phew.. almost forgot.. It is next year neda? Hope there will be grand scale celebrations.. <_<

Phew.. almost forgot.. It is next year neda? Hope there will be grand scale celebrations.. <_<

yup

they're planning lu... dunno what the plans themselves are yet.. :unsure:

i am to understand a book , much like the one for the 150th might be on offer

aside from that the Union has asked for 10-20 ppl from each batch who may be interested in helping out with celebrations to be nominated - i recall an email along those lines having been sent to the batches about a month ago...