• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Body Kit Builders

dulshan

Question

Guys,

recently i brought a Toyota hilux D4.D single cab

toyota-hilux-single-cab-hl2-4x4_1.jpg

i need to fix a canopy to this and it should be at original condition..

so guys pls make ur suggestions on this...

is there any ready made canopies which can directly fix to this do u prefer to

build a new canopy according to the dimensions..

if so who r the expertise in this filed ..i mean in fiber works..can i hv there contacts pls....

thanks in advance

Dulshan

8 answers to this question

miniace is there gonna be a law 4 d bodykits cominig up??/... i dnt knw.. just heard a gossip that either u pay sm big amt to RMV n reg yo car as modified or cops gonna charge on spot 4 kits n beat silanceres,,,,any1 ..got good news on this..????? mmmmm ,,,,,,

miniace is there gonna be a law 4 d bodykits cominig up??/... i dnt knw.. just heard a gossip that either u pay sm big amt to RMV n reg yo car as modified or cops gonna charge on spot 4 kits n beat silanceres,,,,any1 ..got good news on this..????? mmmmm ,,,,,,

:angry-smiley-024::o :o

most important is how to get away with that if there is a law coming up.

any ideas?

weirdness :(