• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mirigama Circuit.

shamitz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was wondering about the Petrol factor...

is there a shed with 95 Oct anywhere near the track? :huh:

I doubt it, I was thinking I'll pump abit (maybe bout 2500 bucks) and that should be enough for me to go and come and to do a couple of laps., I guess you guys should bring petrol cans maybe? :unsure: I wont be running too much cause I cant afford to mess up the tyres more than I already have. :mellow: Done just 5k on them and luckily I rotated them and did an alignment check, already visible difference between fronts and rears. :blink::( Thank heavens I chose energy tyres over performance.. Can imagine if i'd put some quick wearing tyres. :angry:

Edited by virensti

I doubt it, I was thinking I'll pump abit (maybe bout 2500 bucks) and that should be enough for me to go and come and to do a couple of laps., I guess you guys should bring petrol cans maybe? :unsure: I wont be running too much cause I cant afford to mess up the tyres more than I already have. :mellow: Done just 5k on them and luckily I rotated them and did an alignment check, already visible difference between fronts and rears. :blink::( Thank heavens I chose energy tyres over performance.. Can imagine if i'd put some quick wearing tyres. :angry:

What tyres you running? Make/size..?

Eerrrr.. not crappy... It'll stand harder than the Eagle F1 on the track.. :rolleyes:

Have to disagree Bugatti. Had them on our 206 and they were crap. Offered hardly any grip. Mind you Pugs have a load of mechanical grip and we survived on that alone. They did last long though but I was hoping they'd go quick so we could get something better. :lol:

Have you got them on your Maz?

Have to disagree Bugatti. Had them on our 206 and they were crap. Offered hardly any grip. Mind you Pugs have a load of mechanical grip and we survived on that alone. They did last long though but I was hoping they'd go quick so we could get something better. :lol:

Have you got them on your Maz?

Yup, got them on the Mazda. What I meant to say was that the Eagle F1 tends to wear off faster than expected. Wanna try the Michelin or Yokohama next time..

Yup, got them on the Mazda. What I meant to say was that the Eagle F1 tends to wear off faster than expected. Wanna try the Michelin or Yokohama next time..

Yeah I know what you mean. Good grip usually means quick wastage and vice versa :(

• 2 weeks later...

Guys on FB mirigama circuit group they're saying sunday's gonna be raceday? cars bikes n jeeps racing?? :mellow: any news if any of the usual racers are going? and any idea bout the super car events? :unsure:

Guys on FB mirigama circuit group they're saying sunday's gonna be raceday? cars bikes n jeeps racing?? :mellow: any news if any of the usual racers are going? and any idea bout the super car events? :unsure:

It'll be a meet conducted by sri lanka motorcycle club. Initially they were going to have the meet at katukurunda. Subsequently changed the venue. These guys are concerned about the safety aspects of the track (after 2 bad experiences at nuwara eliya I guess) & they wont be having the super car events or the formula events or any motorcycle event over 250cc.

Edited by shamitz

It'll be a meet conducted by sri lanka motorcycle club. Initially they were going to have the meet at katukurunda. Subsequently changed the venue. These guys are concerned about the safety aspects of the track (after 2 bad experiences at nuwara eliya I guess) & they wont be having the super car events or the formula events or any motorcycle event over 250cc.

Oh okay, thanks mate. cheers :)

• 1 year later...