• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Owners Club Event #3.5

GuruG

MFOC Fund day trip to Kitulgala  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join?

• Yes
    • No

Will not be easier to meet in Malabe Junction? Both roads from Malabe will take you to Kithulgala... via Kaduwela, Ranala, Hanwella on the low level or via Athurugiriya, Godagama via High Level (bit longer).

If we meet in Malabe... then Millennium Drive is there for a big enough parking place and a nice photo op!

Small issue - we have given some leaflets and that has Thalawathugoda Junc as the meeting place - hence would be good if we meet there initially - then can take off from there ....... - This is the capital mall junc in thalawathugoda -

any 1 can join us on the way as well - just call the 2 numbers so we can hook up

Small issue - we have given some leaflets and that has Thalawathugoda Junc as the meeting place - hence would be good if we meet there initially - then can take off from there ....... - This is the capital mall junc in thalawathugoda -

any 1 can join us on the way as well - just call the 2 numbers so we can hook up

No worries!! ;)

Looks like U’ve covered all….

Lets hope we can all meet up there on time – the less time we spend driving – the more time we have to dip in the river

-Dominic – Skinny dipping is Out OK – we got kids coming :-D

Ok, then let's put Charitha in charge of the kids... :lol:

Hi All,

Please view the link below for the video footage of the MFOC Fun Drive...

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/b719b93...f/video/5894275

Apologies for the shaky images (in some places) as I had to work the steering wheel, gears and wiper controls in one hand, while the camera with the other... On those winding roads, it wasn't easy.

Enjoy.

Edited by Bugatti

Hi All,

Please view the link below for the video footage of the MFOC Fun Drive...

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/b719b93...f/video/5894275

Apologies for the shaky images (in some places) as I had to work the steering wheel, gears and wiper controls in one hand, while the camera with the other... On those winding roads, it wasn't easy.

Enjoy.

Great

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Gr8 fun guys. Enjoyed every second. Hip hip hoooray!!! Go MFOCers... Thx all for the participation.

Hey guys,

Apologies for the late post.

Was recoverin....lol.

Man a super trip, and I had a blast.

I am glad to say, that we now have a small core team who know each other and "really click".Dont feel we need to worry how many members we have as long as the small group we have all have fun.

I am kicked that all the participants got into the river including the ladies and the kids and then the pool.

I think the next get together will be the BBQ as we were discussing, and lets make this happen.

Photos and vids : I have a bit of footage and some photos will upload....shaky though.....

The only sad part was we never really stopped to say bye to everyone...... <_< so I think we meet again, for a photo opp and say bye properly ....lol.

Cheers and keep on rocking MFOC.

PS: I am also working on finding a place for another gymkhana ...lets hope....