• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Is Better

Le Sabre

I thought of going in for one of the following cars and would like to know out of the following 3 cars which is better.

And what would be the ideal price to pay for these cars.

1) Nissan FB 14

2) Nissan AD Wagon Y11

3) Toyota Corolla G-Touring Wagon

Thanks.

This is the star rating for these 3 cars.

*** - Toyota Corolla G-Touring Wagon

** - Nissan FB 14

* - Nissan AD Wagon Y11

I thought of going in for one of the following cars and would like to know out of the following 3 cars which is better.

1) Nissan FB 14

2) Nissan AD Wagon Y11

Thanks.

Always toyota's are the number 1

AD wagon's are the cheapest in nissan range

Rating;

1 (FB14 is not good as FB13)

1) Nissan FB 14

2) Nissan AD Wagon Y11

Thanks.

no choice than Toyota Corolla G-Touring Wagon

pls pls pls go for the TOYOTA.....dont buy Nissan unless its a R32-34 GTR or 240Z or a Fairlady...few cars which can call real cars when it comes to Nissan.

pls pls pls go for the TOYOTA.....dont buy Nissan unless its a R32-34 GTR or 240Z or a Fairlady...few cars which can call real cars when it comes to Nissan.

Yes! Because the only cars that Nissan has that can beat the Corolla G-Touring Wagon are the GTRs and the Z cars.

I say, do you wear a neck brace to support the enormous weight of your brain?

I am blinded and in awe of the sheer brilliance of your statement!

Are you related to Nilantha, by any chance?

Well said Peri... :lol:

It is quite evident that some don't meet the basic qualifying criteria to comment on a motoring forum... :blink: In our continued efforts to educate the ignorant, why don't we maintain a listing of popular makes/models of vehicles..? :angry-smiley-048:

The touring wagon isnt manufactured after 1999 i think.

Correct me if iam wrong.

How much is this model in the current market.

Also the nissan wagon Y11 currently would go for around 1mil.

Or would it be more or less.

Edited by Le Sabre

actually, anyone reading the initial post can clearly see that LeSabre has THREE choices, and is trying to choose between them. Did you even read the original post Nilantha?

I've had the opportunity to drive an AD wagon on several occasions (belongs to my colleague's dad-in-law). The best way to describe the trim level would be "semi" optional in the truest sense of the word; only the driver's seat had a power window and power adjustable door mirror. Also had stock body coloured bumpers and door mirrors. I believe this model falls into the category of van, rather than station wagon. It was a diesel however, I think the 1.7 unit from the SB13 that everyone likes. It was an auto too, and was nippy enough. Comfort was good, which is to say there wasn't anything excessively negative to notice.

And if the G-Touring (or L-Touring) is going to be compared to a similar Nissan, it should be the Avenir, not the AD wagon.

The Ad wagon and the G-Touring wagon are similar in price if iam not mistaken,

I guess both go for around 1Mil or less.

I should have added the Nissan Wingroad Y10 to the list as well.

I guess all these models go for about 1 Mil.

Does anyone know the price range for these cars.

Edited by Le Sabre

Always toyota's are the number 1

AD wagon's are the cheapest in nissan range

Rating;

1 (FB14 is not good as FB13)

not necesseraly...family has been using a FB14 for last 11 yrs and we got no complains about it....economy wise and maintainence wise....

whats with the negativity....??????? my dad drives a Fb14 i drive a D21 and we got a nissan VAN...no complains what so ever...tell you frankly im so happy with the D21 my first option when upgrading is a D22...

• 2 weeks later...
Yes! Because the only cars that Nissan has that can beat the Corolla G-Touring Wagon are the GTRs and the Z cars.

I say, do you wear a neck brace to support the enormous weight of your brain?

I am blinded and in awe of the sheer brilliance of your statement!

Are you related to Nilantha, by any chance?

Thank you god for the intelligent ones!!

err....ever heard of a car called the Primera? and the.. err.. Cefiro? and the Presea? and all the other Nissan's that are actually much better than some Toyota's?? Mate I got a Toyota, and on preference I too would take a Toyota over a Nissan.. but.. damn man.. take a look around without making rash statements.. lol.. Take it easy.. Don't always make rash decisions.. Biggest mistake people make in life.. :rolleyes: (ok now I'm not trying to sound like a grandad here lol) :lol:

Bout the Topic.. hmm well outta your choice of vehicles, best go for the Toyota mate, it'll probably have better resale value, amongst the other reasons the others have posted above.

Edited by virensti