• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Buddy Van To Buy?

ANUSH

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 'ANUSH'

is there any reason 2 buy a minivan?i think the best in the market is SUZUKI EVERY,correct me if am wrong.spares also freely available and u'l get a good resale value,compairing 2 the other models in the market.old models doesnt give a good fuel economy even manual trani.try 2 find a low mileage vehicle,not more than 100k

Hi smart accu,

Thnx for the reply.No special reason to by a mini Van,but when we consider the fuel economy and some other factors(space,maintanance cost) I felt that it is the best option.

Dihatsu Hijet was the Van which I had in my mind,will think twice.

Thnx

Hi smart accu,

Thnx for the reply.No special reason to by a mini Van,but when we consider the fuel economy and some other factors(space,maintanance cost) I felt that it is the best option.

Dihatsu Hijet was the Van which I had in my mind,will think twice.

Thnx

Machan if you do not have a special reason to go for a mini van, why dont you concider bying a small well maintained car which will have looks and safty as well. :rolleyes: .

Also consider the Mitsubishi Minicab. You really can't beat a micro van for cost:efficiency:load capacity. The ride will definitely be stiff, but since you're looking for fuel economy, I doubt high speed and cornering performance are of paramount importance. Also try and stay away from the turbocharged variety because you'll lose an arm, leg, and possibly eye when trying to source parts.

Edited by terrabytetango

Tharindu seems to have had a bitter experience with a Maruti.

I GUESS SO...

Jadey blitzenz gonna do something bad if he seez another MARUTI thread

Edited by Ek3

I GUESS SO...

Jayden blitzenz gonna do something bad if he seez another MARUTI thread

Just wanted to stop the thread turining in to a cheap Mrketing forum ... :rolleyes: .. I have seen couple of newbi s doing the whole marketing thing in the forums.. :violent-smiley-030:

And I dont think Jayden blitzenz will do any thing cuz im not trying to promote metal boxes.. :angry-smiley-048:

if someone speakz good of smthing what u think is that hez tryinna Promote it,or hez marketing it.Thatz bcaus of the way you luk at thingz dude....

And also isnt u r car made out of Metal????? :violent-smiley-030:

Edited by Ek3

whatz wrong with the 800 and all the other marutis?????

Hi welcome to the forum ..just saw you have joind AL today at 02:29 PM

<_<

I think we have discssed about cons and pros ( if any ) of above mentioned metal box.. Do a qucik search and you will see the reasons :rolleyes:

if someone speakz good of smthing what u think is that hez tryinna Promote it,or hez marketing it.Thatz bcaus of the way you luk at thingz dude....

And also isnt u r car made out of Metal????? :violent-smiley-030:

Hi Machan i'm not trying to diss any car on the forum.. Buythey way I see a similar writing pattern of you and MARUTI ZEN the way both you guys use "Z" insted of "S"

"whatz wrong with the 800 and all the other marutis"

speakz good of smthing what u think is that hez tryinna Promote it,or hez marketing it.Thatz bcaus of the way you luk at thingz dude....

Edited by tharindu6

whatz wrong with the 800 and all the other marutis?????

Except for the Maruti 800 and Maruti Omni (van) there is nothing seriously wrong with other Marutis.

M800 and Omni are based on 1986 Suzuki Alto and 1982 Suzuki Every respectively. Both of them have extremely poor safety rating since they are built to safety norms of the early 80s.

As an owner of a Maruti Wagon-R, following are the drawbacks I notice that are common to the whole Maruti Range.

1. Use of thin sheet metal = Tinny build

2. Use of poor quality plastic and rubber parts = Dull interiors, Occasional Oil leaks

3. Uncomfortable = Either because of the basic suspension setup or Lack of interior space.

The biggest advantage of Marutis are their Reliable Engines (Compared to other Indian-made Vehicles, with the exception of Honda and Toyota)

Ultimately you get what you pay for.

For those who are looking for a buddy van, my advise is to STAY AWAY FROM MARUTI OMNI.

Edited by samishka

Hi Machan i'm not trying to diss any car on the forum.. Buythey way I see a similar writing pattern of you and MARUTI ZEN the way both you guys use "Z" insted of "S"

speakz good of smthing what u think is that hez tryinna Promote it,or hez marketing it.Thatz bcaus of the way you luk at thingz dude....

There can b similarities between people

I use DA instead of the.he hasnt used it :)

If you looking for a Buddy Vans i think the best around is Suzuki Carry with 1.3 Ltr Version. 1.3 Ltr version got Ample power than Suzuki Every. if you don't mind asking, what's your budget for this minivan?

Edited by Ruslan

Hi machanla,

I hope I have asked the wrong question!

:action-smiley-060: tharindu and ek3 are fighting so hard. :violent-smiley-099:

Thnx for all the replies. :D

well,definitly I will keep away frm Marutis since I have experienced da uncomfort.Any one have comments on Japanese Alto :unsure:

or else I will go for a Nissan AD wagon(Y11) which is bit far from my budget(Rs.900,000)---(Ans for Ruslan)

Most importantly I will need some luggage space bcs it has to be dual perpose on demand...(eg:To bring Constructive meterials,On a trip,etc)

Hi machanla,

I hope I have asked the wrong question!

:action-smiley-060: tharindu and ek3 are fighting so hard. :violent-smiley-099:

Thnx for all the replies. :D

well,definitly I will keep away frm Marutis since I have experienced da uncomfort.Any one have comments on Japanese Alto :unsure:

or else I will go for a Nissan AD wagon(Y11) which is bit far from my budget(Rs.900,000)---(Ans for Ruslan)

Most importantly I will need some luggage space bcs it has to be dual perpose on demand...(eg:To bring Constructive meterials,On a trip,etc)

AD wagon is a good choice if you can afford it. Corolla wagons are in that price range too. if you thinking about luggage space forget Altos. ;) there are few station wagons on the classifieds, but those are from 99, 00 manufactured years. if your thinking about resale value then you better consider either a Nissan or a Toyota Wagon. always a better choice than those Mini Vans.

Edited by Ruslan

yeah go for an VY11 itz good.But dont expect much performance from it cauz itz a Wagon.But just find out itz Fuel economy

Japanese altoz build is ok but it lackz Performance

You can go for a VY10 for that price

Edited by Ek3

Tharindu,there can be similarities between the way people express there thoughts.That doesn't mean that i am EK3.I had a question and got the answer.The answer was that MARuti's are not Comfortable.Thats true to some extent.Marutis are Light in weight so they are not able to handle shocks well.But the ZEN(Not the ESTILO) and Wagon R are not as bad as the 800 and Omni.

And also if one woman does a Bad thing you cant say that all the women are Bad.So similarly if one car of a particular make is poor in performance and safety you cant say that all the cars made under that MAKE is bad.And also as SAMISHKA said Maruti's are Reliable and also fuel efficient.YOU don't try to Race in a Maruti 800 or an omni.Since they got small engines they must be driven within their Limits.And if they are Driven within their Limits they will Perform well. :rolleyes:

And also there is a Good and a Bad side to everything.So don't only talk of the Bad side of things