• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Buddy Van To Buy?

ANUSH

Hi machanla,

I hope I have asked the wrong question!

:action-smiley-060: tharindu and ek3 are fighting so hard. :violent-smiley-099:

Thnx for all the replies. :D

well,definitly I will keep away frm Marutis since I have experienced da uncomfort.Any one have comments on Japanese Alto :unsure:

or else I will go for a Nissan AD wagon(Y11) which is bit far from my budget(Rs.900,000)---(Ans for Ruslan)

Most importantly I will need some luggage space bcs it has to be dual perpose on demand...(eg:To bring Constructive meterials,On a trip,etc)

we do have diffrent views but we do not fight bro... am I correct EK3?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharindu,there can be similarities between the way people express there thoughts.That doesn't mean that i am EK3.I had a question and got the answer.The answer was that MARuti's are not Comfortable.Thats true to some extent.Marutis are Light in weight so they are not able to handle shocks well.But the ZEN(Not the ESTILO) and Wagon R are not as bad as the 800 and Omni.

And also if one woman does a Bad thing you cant say that all the women are Bad.So similarly if one car of a particular make is poor in performance and safety you cant say that all the cars made under that MAKE is bad.And also as SAMISHKA said Maruti's are Reliable and also fuel efficient.YOU don't try to Race in a Maruti 800 or an omni.Since they got small engines they must be driven within their Limits.And if they are Driven within their Limits they will Perform well. :rolleyes:

And also there is a Good and a Bad side to everything.So don't only talk of the Bad side of things

Nice EXPLANATION DUDE.

Tharindu,there can be similarities between the way people express there thoughts.That doesn't mean that i am EK3.I had a question and got the answer.The answer was that MARuti's are not Comfortable.Thats true to some extent.Marutis are Light in weight so they are not able to handle shocks well.But the ZEN(Not the ESTILO) and Wagon R are not as bad as the 800 and Omni.

And also if one woman does a Bad thing you cant say that all the women are Bad.So similarly if one car of a particular make is poor in performance and safety you cant say that all the cars made under that MAKE is bad.And also as SAMISHKA said Maruti's are Reliable and also fuel efficient.YOU don't try to Race in a Maruti 800 or an omni.Since they got small engines they must be driven within their Limits.And if they are Driven within their Limits they will Perform well. :rolleyes:

And also there is a Good and a Bad side to everything.So don't only talk of the Bad side of things

MaRuThI ZeN Im not bound to reply for all your posts. My input to the therad will be based on the experiance i have with the practicular brand and what i have seen.. so here if its spade i'll call it a spade and i dont think you or any one should take it personaly. :rolleyes:

And for your information i only gave my feed back on a particlaur brand to a fellow member. Whether He is going to buy that brand or not will be his choice.

So before the thread goes OT and looses its value we should stop talking about the brand...

PS: DO keep in mind if there is any good thing I will talk about that also... Its just that I dont see any positive thing on the particular modle :rolleyes:

EK3/MARUTI ZEN, AL forum moderating team takes a very, very dim view of people who create multiple logins and talk to themselves. And I'm not going by writing styles here, I have much more solid proof. I'm disabling the MARUTI ZEN id now. I suggest you behave if you wanna stay here.

HEYY THARINDU.Anush cannot buy a Brand new Maruti for that PRICE.so It doesnt Make any change in MARUTI SALES.U R SO DUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.I dont get any benefit from it.AND ALSO ITZ UPTO ANUSH to decide whether to Buy a MARUTI OR nOT

:violent-smiley-026::angry-smiley-044::angry-smiley-002::action-smiley-060:

yeah go for an VY11 itz good.But dont expect much performance from it cauz itz a Wagon.But just find out itz Fuel economy

Japanese altoz build is ok but it lackz Performance

You can go for a VY10 for that price

This :rolleyes: showz that I ve tld him to BUY A NISSAN AD.IF IM MARKETING MARUTIZ I SHULD HV TLD HIM TO BUY A BRAND NEW MARUTI :grinning-smiley-036:

now can u understand how DUM U R????????????????????

Heyyy I lyk to know your PROOF Pericles

The fact that multiple posts from the two IDs are made from the same IP is generally a good indicator that its the same person.

When you get caught doing something daft its best to just keep your mouth shut instead of acting even dafter. Thats how you earn yourself a ban from the forums.

This is NOT behaving. Thats not making me like you any more either. If you want trouble, go look for it elsewhere.

The fact that multiple posts from the two IDs are made from the same IP is generally a good indicator that its the same person.

When you get caught doing something daft its best to just keep your mouth shut instead of acting even dafter. Thats how you earn yourself a ban from the forums.

This is NOT behaving. Thats not making me like you any more either. If you want trouble, go look for it elsewhere.

hehe.. EK3 are u really work for A*W? btw next time when you do some thing like that reset your IP and do it machan. :ninja:

Just restart ur router or model that would do. :D

hehe.. EK3 are u really work for A*W? btw next time when you do some thing like that reset your IP and do it machan. :ninja:

Just restart ur router or model that would do. :D

itz not model..........ITZ DA MODEM

Chaps, Pls don't try to school this guy. Just leave it to me. You guys keep on the buddy van topic.

I didn't say he works for A*W, just that he had made multiple IDs. Let it rest there.

Edited by Pericles

Hey Pericles!

Sorry Machan to bring this up in this topic.... was reading it since it was interesting to see you discipline a school brat... he he... How come you guys have not put any pictures of the recent Lotus Rally???

Cheers!

PAWNED :violent-smiley-030:...

on a more useful note...think the nissan wagon is his best bet right now unless he`s gona thin his budget and increase it a bit...