• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Buddy Van To Buy?

ANUSH

Hey Pericles!

Sorry Machan to bring this up in this topic.... was reading it since it was interesting to see you discipline a school brat... he he... How come you guys have not put any pictures of the recent Lotus Rally???

Cheers!

I guess no one from Team AL was able to make it for that this time and take some pics.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok oK.. what ever.. EK3 lets get back to topic machan.

BTW one of my cousing uses a Subaru buddy van. No idea about the economy or parts haven't seen many of them

ANUSH HAS DECIDED NOT TO GO FOR A Buddy Van.So Now itz to help him select something else for around 900k.His main considerations are space and fuel economy.

Edited by Ek3

does any one using Nissan AD wagon?I just wanna know the fuel economy and the comfort compared to Toyota Wagon(Elephant Back).I may be able to go up to 1.0mio and I still belive Y11 is the best for me to go.Any comments.....

Thnx

Anyway Wagons are not comfortable as sedans.My Dad had an AD.It did around 12 kmpl with AC.And around 14-15 outstation.anyway It doesnt handle like a sports car.I think itz good as a wagon.

Edited by Ek3

Anyway Wagons are not comfortable as sedans.My Dad had an AD.It did around 12 kmpl with AC.And around 14-15 outstation.anyway It doesnt handle like a sports car.I think itz good as a wagon.

Commooooon.. Wagon is Wagon.. why on earth you want wagon to be a sports car.

He just need to take the desicion on wagon or a buddy van and in wagons whether its toyota or nissan most suits him.

Neither does the maruti which you are trying so desperately to promote :lol:

I DIDNT SAY THAT MARUTIZ HANDLE LIKE SPORTS CARZ ryt......

And also its of no use to promote USED maRUTIZ. :sarcastic_hand:

Edited by Ek3