• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me With These Mods

Ek3

Adding a Turbo to an Alto is Dum

And also Itz not the Machine Itz da Driver.If any Car is driven Beyond itz Limits It can B Dangerous.......

Edited by Ek3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the black 2 door you guys are talking about is a Suzuki Cervo Mode, which is what the Maruti Zen is based on. The Cervo Mode also has the same 660cc Turbo engine of course and looks way more pint sized bada$$ than the Alto Works, which just looks ready to tip over at any time.

WTF??? Misleading people is NOT cool. If the guy wants to do up his car then that is his choice. No one needs to diss anyone here for what THEY want to do on THEIR cars.

More relevant to the topic though......Isn't there an ALTO running around with a turbo in it? I've heard about it. Gfx should be able to give some insight on that. Supposed to be a pocket rocket.

Chill B4. all i told this guy was to go to sticker sumith & get some mods done. i did not mislead him in any manner. sumith is very good at his work & everyone knows that. so all i did was recommend sumith to him. i never mislead anyone so i think you should cool it.

best advice i can give you is to call Mr Sumith of Innate Graphics he is a great guy & should be able to help your friend out with the needed mods. he does a great job by increasing BHP with the work he does

Dis is whzt U said.Anyway i knew that he doesnt Do performance Mods so didnt Tell my Friend and also since he has Given up the Idea of Modding it Itz of No use...... :D

Dis is whzt U said.Anyway i knew that he doesnt Do performance Mods so didnt Tell my Friend and also since he has Given up the Idea of Modding it Itz of No use...... :D

i never told you what kind of mods sumith does you can visit his shop at saranankara road & see for your self. he does loads of work there

best advice i can give you is to call Mr Sumith of Innate Graphics he is a great guy & should be able to help your friend out with the needed mods. he does a great job by increasing BHP with the work he does

You seem to have a good sense of humour.

By the way, with the word "Graphics" I could understand that, you were talking about cosmetic mods and not performance mods.

you know what i think.. i acually wanna see this guy do up his maruti and at least beat a couple of rascals on the street... i think lower the maruity, put some wider tires... may be put a 1.3 engine there if the bay permits.. even if it doenst... if there is a will then there is away.. free flow exhaust.. not a beat barrel... increase air flow.. and i think u might actually be able to get a round 90 Horses out of that.. i know i know.. thats a little too optimistic.. but hey.... and oh yes remove the CAT if it come with one.. stainless steel 1 inch exhaust would do.. i think the piping on the maruti is half inch...

hmmmmm...

you know what i think.. i acually wanna see this guy do up his maruti and at least beat a couple of rascals on the street... i think lower the maruity, put some wider tires... may be put a 1.3 engine there if the bay permits.. even if it doenst... if there is a will then there is away.. free flow exhaust.. not a beat barrel... increase air flow.. and i think u might actually be able to get a round 90 Horses out of that.. i know i know.. thats a little too optimistic.. but hey.... and oh yes remove the CAT if it come with one.. stainless steel 1 inch exhaust would do.. i think the piping on the maruti is half inch...

hmmmmm...

Yeah.Anywayz What ma Friend wanted is to get a 1.1 engine,Free flow,Cone air intake,ECU chipping,Upgrade the Brakez+Suspension.But according to what these people ALTOZ chassis cannot handle extra Bhp and I too Think Dat itz True.So anyway Nw ma friendz Gona sell the Alto and buy Something Like Subaru ,Mazda Bj5W or an EK3 Vtec.Thereafter he will Modify it

Yeah.Anywayz What ma Friend wanted is to get a 1.1 engine,Free flow,Cone air intake,ECU chipping,Upgrade the Brakez+Suspension.But according to what these people ALTOZ chassis cannot handle extra Bhp and I too Think Dat itz True.So anyway Nw ma friendz Gona sell the Alto and buy Something Like Subaru ,Mazda Bj5W or an EK3 Vtec.Thereafter he will Modify it

Sounds a hell of a lot more reasonable!