• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pioneer Premier Products In Sl?

terrabytetango

yeh i did a bit of reading about these units and they come with really good reviews...some even ranking them number 1...looked around in sl but didnt manage to get one..mus admit i was jus checking out only a few popular places for the unit...

Also note that most of the Pioneer products available in SL are Taiwanese and not the originals made in Japan. That's why you can't find certain models here. There may also be differences in reliability between the two products (you can guess which ones do which :))

Any idea where I can find these units in SL, and how much one of the more basic units (i.e. DEH-P500/P600UB) would set me back? Any details you can provide would be most appreciated.

Try Petcolanka. They have branches in Kirulapona, Nawala & Kolpetty. They wld get one down for u from Singapore, even if they haven't got one in stock!!

Thanks for the info guys. I bet P3tc0 would charge extra $$$ just to get it down from SG. My alternative is to ask a mate in the US to bring it down with him, if I can't find one here for a reasonable price.

Edited by terrabytetango