• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota L Touring

chamaps

Question

Hi All,

I wish to buy a Toyota Corolla L Touring and currently using Toyota VIOS & DX Wagon (CE96).My plan is to sell the Wagon and buy a L Touring.

Choose the L touring, is because its fuel consumption and my likeness for a latest model wagon.(Diesel)

Please friend assist me about this regard.

CHAMALPS

Edited by chamaps

7 answers to this question

Hi All,

I wish to buy a Toyota Corolla L Touring and currently using Toyota VIOS & DX Wagon (CE96).My plan is to sell the Wagon and buy a L Touring.

Choose the L touring, is because its fuel consumption and my likeness for a latest model wagon.(Diesel)

Please friend assist me about this regard.

CHAMALPS

Greetings, well the L touring is a pretty solid car and it looks like you've got some experience with toyota wagons to start off with, so what sort of assistance do you need mate?

ask and you shall receive :)

Greetings, well the L touring is a pretty solid car and it looks like you've got some experience with toyota wagons to start off with, so what sort of assistance do you need mate?

ask and you shall receive :)

Mate ,

I need the recomendations or the inacceptance of L touring.Lots of fakes are available in the market.Some are converts to L touring or to the G touring.Today I looked a L touring.Its same with the badges and the body.But inside and the dicky is totally different.

Dear Friends,

How could I find a original diesel new model L - Touring. ??????? ????????? ??????????

Please help me friends.

CHAMAL

Mate,

Go to cars-directory then note down the appropriate Frame Code for the L touring Model (For example L touring Manual Diesel Wagon Frame Code should be KE-CE101G-AWMNE). if it's a Genuine L Touring Diesel M/T, the Frame Code (VIN Plate under the hood) should match with the vehicle advertised for sale. with this method you would be able to understand whether it's a Genuine L touring, Auto Tranny converted to Manual etc.

Edited by Ruslan