• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Thrill Of A Bike, In A Car..?

Bugatti

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably most you guys have seen this before... wel, this is for those who haven't.

This is by far the best thing on four wheels, I've seen.

Looks like a load of fun :) but over a bike .. I doubt it.

Nice ride though.

Probably most you guys have seen this before... wel, this is for those who haven't.

This is by far the best thing on four wheels, I've seen.

Yes that a good car, specially with the supercharger. But if you need to go crazy try the Caterham Levante. Sadly only a handful were built.

Looks like a load of fun :) but over a bike .. I doubt it.

Nice ride though.

in my case....i'm like 1000% sure that it wont be anything like a bike...for starters it's got 2 extra wheels that completely takes away the thrill of cornering and the whole fun of a bike...

and yeah... an equivalent bike will beat the crap outta this any day...

It's a cool car nevertheless...neat piece of engineering

in my case....i'm like 1000% sure that it wont be anything like a bike...for starters it's got 2 extra wheels that completely takes away the thrill of cornering and the whole fun of a bike...

and yeah... an equivalent bike will beat the crap outta this any day...

It's a cool car nevertheless...neat piece of engineering

Its being compared to a cbr600rr, which is a very timid street bike by most bikers' standards :D hehe

It'll never stand a chance against a litre class street bike.

Anyway Jeremy Clarkeson always tries to finds some way of showing a car's superiority over a bike :) This is his show, and he'll never put up a bike that poses a threat to the cars that he brings to his show. :D LOL

Edited by shamitz

Its being compared to a cbr600rr, which is a very timid street bike by most bikers' standards :D hehe

It'll never stand a chance against a litre class street bike.

Anyway Jeremy Clarkeson always tries to finds some way of showing a car's superiority over a bike :) This is his show, and he'll never put up a bike that poses a threat to the cars that he brings to his show. :D LOL

well i actually feel sorry for the bloke :) i doubt he has ridden a decent bike and ridden it well... especially like on long trips :)

his comments are pretty lame where he thinks speed, handling and win in ya face are the only things that a bike offers...

poor fellas :lol:

I would love to have that car but from an experience point of view...it wont even come near to my 250cc honda XR :)

well i actually feel sorry for the bloke :) i doubt he has ridden a decent bike and ridden it well... especially like on long trips :)

his comments are pretty lame where he thinks speed, handling and win in ya face are the only things that a bike offers...

I would love to have that car but from an experience point of view...it wont even come near to my 250cc honda XR :)

My dad use to have a Triumph TR3 back in the day .. being a convertible, even that had the speed , wind blowing in yr face..etc .etc :D .. I guess Clarkey will never understand.

But yeah as I said earlier the car is definitely a nice ride by its own standards.

btw.. we should meet up. catch me on FB (Shami D. Perera) & will give u details on our next bikers day out .. probably mirigama track. :)

cheers

Anyway Jeremy Clarkeson always tries to finds some way of showing a car's superiority over a bike :)

Bikes and Cars are totally different, the thrill of a launching an AWD car, doing Drifts in a RWD car or cornering in a super fast car is truly awesome, Bikes also have the different qualities too such as super acceleration etc, anyway JC is right :lol:

My dad use to have a Triumph TR3 back in the day .. being a convertible, even that had the speed , wind blowing in yr face..etc .etc :D .. I guess Clarkey will never understand.

But yeah as I said earlier the car is definitely a nice ride by its own standards.

btw.. we should meet up. catch me on FB (Shami D. Perera) & will give u details on our next bikers day out .. probably mirigama track. :)

cheers

added you on mate :)

absoloutely agree ripper...nobody takes that j***a$$ seriously nowadays...people watch TG only for the funny antics of the presenters,even that is getting old now.

having driven both fast cars and monster bikes,i can honestly say that theres nothing like having a massive 1ltr missile between your legs on a clear sunday morning and a deserted stretch of road...even for me.

someone like mani j can explain this better than me coz the dude has had two of the best from the two catogorys(supra and honda r)...and now has found eternal bliss on two wheels.

someone like mani j can explain this better than me coz the dude has had two of the best from the two catogorys(supra and honda r)...and now has found eternal bliss on two wheels.

speaking on Mani, wonder how his recovery is coming along? & whether or not the Mrs. has given him the keys to his crotch rocket again :)

speaking on Mani, wonder how his recovery is coming along? & whether or not the Mrs. has given him the keys to his crotch rocket again :)

yep...he has made it track exclusive now and thinking of racing...added all sorts of crazy mods...check his fb,there should be some pics of it there .

yep...he has made it track exclusive now and thinking of racing...added all sorts of crazy mods...check his fb,there should be some pics of it there .

Yup Mani's bike should be like a missle now ... and should handle like its on rails .... did u see those marchesini rims on it ?!?! :D Man those play a major role in handling ,, with that lesser unsprung weight factor.

absoloutely agree ripper...nobody takes that j***a$$ seriously nowadays...people watch TG only for the funny antics of the presenters,even that is getting old now.

having driven both fast cars and monster bikes,i can honestly say that theres nothing like having a massive 1ltr missile between your legs on a clear sunday morning and a deserted stretch of road...even for me.

must take up on that offer you made sometime ago about your kawi! :)

never gone over 400cc :(

and yeah...bikes get you so much close to the "action" if that's the word... you have to lean in and out to every corner...your body is part of the chasis and suspension and you control how your machines handles with weight distribution etc etc... it's a lot more involved experience with your machine...

though some cars will get you somewhat close, no car will ever give the thrill a bike can give you...

and for car guys who haven't experienced that.... we truly feel sorry for you blokes :P

Yup Mani's bike should be like a missle now ... and should handle like its on rails .... did u see those marchesini rims on it ?!?!

oh boy yeah...was drooling all over the screen the first time i saw pics of those suckers about to be installed ...lol

must take up on that offer you made sometime ago about your kawi! :)

never gone over 400cc :(

and yeah...bikes get you so much close to the "action" if that's the word... you have to lean in and out to every corner...your body is part of the chasis and suspension and you control how your machines handles with weight distribution etc etc... it's a lot more involved experience with your machine...

though some cars will get you somewhat close, no car will ever give the thrill a bike can give you...

and for car guys who haven't experienced that.... we truly feel sorry for you blokes :P

surething mate.

and yeah feel sorry for the blokes who have never experienced "the ride"...as mr.t would say "I PITY THE FOOL!!!"...lol

speaking of mr.t... there's a new A TEAM movie comin out next year...starring jessica biel!

surething mate.

and yeah feel sorry for the blokes who have never experienced "the ride"...as mr.t would say "I PITY THE FOOL!!!"...lol

speaking of mr.t... there's a new A TEAM movie comin out next year...starring jessica biel!

WHAT?!?!? :o

tell me more! :blink:

hmmm wonder who else is gonna be in it? :huh:

i recon the following might make an interesting cast - :lol:

B.A - Ice Cube

Murdoch - Jim Carey

Faceman - Ben Affleck

&

Hannibal - George Clooney