• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Fortuner

Rosh_p

:lol: this would explain his 'eternal presence' then.... he he You could even say he's in the

entertainment industry now in that case.......... :P entertainment for AL that is........

...some of my old school friends would likely agree and say that i've been in that industry for a helluva lot longer! :lol:

hi bro

I used a fortuner in dubai

was a 2007 model bought it new in July 2007 and used it for an year,it was a 2,7 VVTI with 158HP. +241 NM of torque.

was pretty decent. main complaints were slightly weak brakes for the weight and a choppy ride between 120-160 km/h. and the dual A/C vents were in an awkward position on the rear side panel, hence whoever sat on the 3rd row on the right side would freeze with it.

was pretty comfortable,I guess the ride stiff was because it was riding on the Hilux chassis.

bloody strong though,;a woman in a mazda 6 rear ended me and her car was written off. damage extended upto the engine block and dashboard. i only had to replace the rear muffler and bumper.

maintanence wise was ok, ran it for 45,000 km and didnt have any repairs, not even brake pads. the gearbox could be better though on the auto, a bit sluggish on the 1st. plugs should be changed every 20,000 km.

average fuel consumption was between 7-8 km/l; but road conditions in sri lanka are very different...