• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What To Buy - For Between 1.5m-2m

Sugeeth

Aww.. that's precious ^_^

Thought there was a fairly hard and fast rule about promoting cars that are for sale though, directly or by proxy.. as with many things, I guess it depends on who you know

No there is a hard and fast rule about not promoting cars on the forums that have not been advertised on the autoLanka classifieds, and this car has very clearly been advertised on the autoLanka classifieds.

In summary, you guessed wrong.

Well I've decided to go for a ES8. 2.1 mil

Will probably finalize on Thursday

congratz on your choice it is one of the best choices in giving a good balance between excitement, power, economy and practicality. (i assume it's a VTi) bdw plz don't forget about a checkup with agents.

Funny how this particular car seems to get plugged in numerous threads on quite a regular basis. The owner and/or the car clearly has a lot of fans here, though apparently none that are willing to put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. Don't mean to offend.. just sayin <_<

none taken..im not aware of the owner but i am a fan of the Z and i hv seen this car in real life nt jus classifieds...and if ur askin would i actualy buy it if the price is seems reasonable to me and im not just talkin big cos it is only an online forum... the answer is yes i would give serious consideration in buyin it..hope this gives u a different perspective on comments you seem to assume are just firing blanks on an online forum..no pun intended though..

No there is a hard and fast rule about not promoting cars on the forums that have not been advertised on the autoLanka classifieds, and this car has very clearly been advertised on the autoLanka classifieds.

In summary, you guessed wrong.

I don't see it anywhere in the Classifieds now but I assume it must have been listed before at some point. So when you said you "noticed it", I assume (again) that you were referring to an ad that appeared outside AL, kind of a grey area there IMO but of course that's just IMO. Either way, best of luck - hope you guys manage to sell her..

none taken..im not aware of the owner but i am a fan of the Z and i hv seen this car in real life nt jus classifieds...and if ur askin would i actually buy it if the price is seems reasonable to me and I'm not just talkin big cos it is only an online forum... the answer is yes i would give serious consideration in buyin it..hope this gives u a different perspective on comments you seem to assume are just firing blanks on an online forum..no pun intended though..

All good bro.. just kept seeing this same car get talked about frequently and often in completely un-related threads, where lot's of people post up about how "great" it is etc. etc. though it seems no one has ever actually stepped up to buy it. Didn't mean to step on any toes here, just pointing out something I had noticed.

I don't see it anywhere in the Classifieds now but I assume it must have been listed before at some point. So when you said you "noticed it", I assume (again) that you were referring to an ad that appeared outside AL, kind of a grey area there IMO but of course that's just IMO. Either way, best of luck - hope you guys manage to sell her..

All good bro.. just kept seeing this same car get talked about frequently and often in completely un-related threads, where lot's of people post up about how "great" it is etc. etc. though it seems no one has ever actually stepped up to buy it. Didn't mean to step on any toes here, just pointing out something I had noticed.

yeh i feel where ur comin from..but on that point not many ppl would settle down for it as a daily runner and ppl hv enough worries on purchasing one vehicle these days so all they cn do is tlk abt da esp a rare one on our streets...i bet u there is plenty ppl wantin to buy it but jus dnt hv the resources for it or jus bad timin for some..jus my 2 cents