• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Official Drag ::

dragster

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time and Place :

:P

sorry dude i wasnt there but i heard it was a flop

:blink:

Yeah.... if you weren’t there no more talk about that....

:P

Good point Dragster... SOB, (you've chosen a good name 4 ur self) you tell us really who are you, another 1 of them who says you'll be there for the challenge and no show???? (We have seen so many like that over the past year) or a real challenger (hope you’re the latter)

Guys.... The date of the drag competition is not confirmed yet, since the organizing wasn't done yet properly. As for the information they're trying their best to have it as scheduled.

The finals of the Go-kart competition will be held in February. And they’re planning to have it at the new track in Battaramulla - with the inauguration of the track.

Will find out more info in a couple of days.

Is it k if i call u malla....coz my bro is also ur age...tell me where do u live....if ur parents give u permission to go out in da nite...i will speak to ur parents and take u...but only if ur parents ;like

So kind of you to help this eager kid out, appreciate it man... me also not into dragz n stuff big time, so unable to help the dude :lol:

Well on the days that I go(not often as my self is not too old) to dragz it's about being there at the Pila(sat night) wit ur friends at the right time and checkin out where the dudes are heading from somebody who is in the scene and simply following them.

HEY sparco sure thing

I live in malabe...I dont think i will be able to attend every race but its shape

ill ask my parents

....MY PROFILE

16 studying at LIS nugegoda

currently crazy stuff done

DOING A 180 Handbrake turn (IN a corolla)

speed - 135 kmph (toyota townace petrol)

speed - 148 kmph (toyota corolla petrol)

HEy sparco Can i have ur mail adress for more info n stuff .

I THOUGHT U WERE GOING ABROADD..any1 who comes to help me gos abroad 1st dilan (HE still helps me out)

And now u anyways thanxxx man :lol:

Machan..i am not the shehan..in ur frnds list....i saw u in ma network.....well i will add u up....in to ma list.....sorry i told it the wrong way.....neway dats ma bro who is in ur list....send it to him i will get it.....send me his phone number....

ok anyway hes ur bo thats all :lol:

DOING A 180 Handbrake turn (IN a corolla)

speed - 135 kmph (toyota townace petrol)

speed - 148 kmph (toyota corolla petrol)

if wat u say is tru den i suggest u list d registration numbers for all ur vehicles cos if dis is how dey'r driven, no1 else shud buy dem frm u....kids :lol:

if wat u say is tru den i suggest u list d registration numbers for all ur vehicles cos if dis is how dey'r driven, no1 else shud buy dem frm u....kids :lol:

Ha ha ha ha thats a good one bro.

Handbrake turn in a toyota corrola, thats what i call insanity.

malla you need to learn how to drive a car without wrecking the car, doing a 180 turn on a corrolla means you are wrecking the complete car. your tires are wasted your handbrakes are gone to dogs and your suspension is eaten alive not to mention the stress on the chasis...

That would be even more useful for max and me. We work around here, and would like to get out the way when we see them coming. :lol:

Ha ha ha ha thats a good one bro.

Handbrake turn in a toyota corrola, thats what i call insanity.

malla you need to learn how to drive a car without wrecking the car, doing a 180 turn on a corrolla means you are wrecking the complete car. your tires are wasted your handbrakes are gone to dogs and your suspension is eaten alive not to mention the stress on the chasis...

Hehe got it BRo ...

Well the 180 turn i actually tried it in a gravel road so ni biggg problemsss

with the tires

And i did a 90 In the van (SAME IN GRAVEL)...

Anything u say Big brothers...Il stop doing stuff but going fast want never end ..And beside s i dont drive the corolla much becose its automatic THTS S***t..So ill listen to wat u say

AND SHARKSTER ..NUMBERS

van - wp hh-9030

Car -- C- garage numberss

HEY PERICLES WHERE U LIVING ..

well sob... I guess your yet lucky enough that any of those guys didnt see your post as yet... not to late to take back your word bro...

anyways why dont you just let our brothers know what you ride man...

hey nice going lil bro... hey just lil safty factor... before you introduce sparko to your parents.. chekc if he has a gf.. if not... your in very deep shit... ha ha ha... no offence sparcs... just being myself... :lol::lol:

Ko i challenged and no one is turning up,

Ok i will give the location, this friday or saturday. just 18 km out of Colombo. no cops only thrills

i am challenging chang , nigel and ashan

hey do u think Nigel, Chang or Ashan come and Drga with u ? if and today nigle goin to malasia but if u come this saturday to Drags u can Drag with Chang , anyway i challange u to beat Ashans Mazda/Ford

( If u accept this challange i tell ashan, and tell me what is the car u gona use )

Before The race I give u some specs

Nigel - CTR - 280BHP + ( with nos )

Chang EG8TR - ( I think around 300BHP )

Nigel Subaru - 320BHP+

Ashan Evo - ( Close to 400BHP )

Ashan Mazda/Ford - ( Around 150BHP+ )

Gihan Out-

dudes we dnt even knw who dis dude is...he didnt bash dem he jus challengd dem...let him be n if he actually has a worthy car he might do sum damage...jus bcos u knw nigel, chang n ashan it dsnt mean dat dey'r invincible...no offence to any of em but im jus makin a point

Ane nigs going to Malayshiada,

so will wait until he comes to kick my ass.

about ashan, met the chap last week though didnt see his evo 3 on the road. ( or i guess i was too drunk )

will sure get beaten as well. no worry in trying right.

chang the bunky, our race should be very private cos i cannot be jumping out of keliniya bridge

well i have around 260 bhp under my hood with no mods.

infact more than draging i am trying to make it happen at this new location.

when is nigs returning from malayshia,

2km stretch full carpet and its around 50ft wide with two lanes

what do you say guys shall we meet this week

dudes we dnt even knw who dis dude is...he didnt bash dem he jus challengd dem...let him be n if he actually has a worthy car he might do sum damage...jus bcos u knw nigel, chang n ashan it dsnt mean dat dey'r invincible...no offence to any of em but im jus makin a point

thanks bro i love you

Ane nigs going to Malayshiada,

so will wait until he comes to kick my ass.

about ashan, met the chap last week though didnt see his evo 3 on the road. ( or i guess i was too drunk )

will sure get beaten as well. no worry in trying right.

chang the bunky, our race should be very private cos i cannot be jumping out of keliniya bridge

well i have around 260 bhp under my hood with no mods.

infact more than draging i am trying to make it happen at this new location.

when is nigs returning from malayshia,

2km stretch full carpet and its around 50ft wide with two lanes

hey today im goin to nigles place so i can arrange ua Drag with him , but machan still we dont know what is ur car is it a 1000BHP Full Modified Skyline GTR OR ? anyway i think u have to jumup out of kalaniya bridge cus u know u can do any private things in sri lanka,, And ashan use his Ford a lot, so now he want some one to race with his Ford

Ok Cheers Gihan Out-