• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Official Drag ::

dragster

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preveen did u call ma gurl also a KID..well she is nt..she is in ur frnds list in HI5...I better nt mention her name in this forum..Shakir knows her very well....

Um, from my weighty old age of 25, yup, anything below 20 gets classed kid. Most 18yos in my hi5 list are my cuz's friends, and they are def kids :lol:

ver nice man if ur driving a Rear wheel drive supra then u have to race with nigels subaru , then we can see how u gona launch ur car without traction controll ha ha , better to ask rolling start ,

anyway try to come to drags this saturday

Gihan Out-

Thought Nigel dont do rolling starts with Supra's. He didn't wanna do it with Tharindu's Supra right?

hey lil one... forget about Sparco... I'll take you to the drags... as long as you bring along those two cousins of yours :lol:

The hunter prowls :lol:

hey lil one... forget about Sparco... I'll take you to the drags... as long as you bring along those two cousins of yours :lol:

HEY DRAGSTER NYTHIN machan ..i Dnt think theyll Come..U no whether Im 16 i no wat those

Sisters of mine.Do at There College n stuff..Sl***s..ILL SEE .CAN I HAVE UR HOTMAIL ADRESS

is that a challenge ??? :angry:

2.0.. and the only thing it can beat would be my mazda :angry:

h.m.m.m. 18km from colombo..50ft wide road ..well only dimantha n i use that 2km streach..ha ha they wanna drag on it 2..better watch out 4 visal fernando.. cos he practices @ mid night without lights there in his cbr..n he's fast..farzan u know the place. but dont let it out mate

way to go isuru..yep show wht u can do in yo city...cos v al know u have it..than the mystry black supra..????

Well SOB I dont mind draggin you in my honda city in this new spot what do you say brother :angry:

SOB... Isuru has challenged you; take me in for that list too. I think even though we don't have BLACK SUPRA s, our cars really exist. We can lose if you really have a machine like that. At least we challenged.... Now it's your turn.

Today is Saturday. Perfect day for the challenge. So accept the challenge and let us know the place and the time before 1.00 pm. :angry:

SOB... Isuru has challenged you; take me in for that list too. I think even though we don't have BLACK SUPRA s, our cars really exist. We can lose if you really have a machine like that. At least we challenged.... Now it's your turn.

Today is Saturday. Perfect day for the challenge. So accept the challenge and let us know the place and the time before 1.00 pm. :angry:

HEY the balck Supra is for sale at ########....

Ok Guys. I am in for the Challenge,

Isuru Could i have your phone. Ash you too,

please guys this is not about winning or loosing,

i have a civic as well not supra. I dont have rich daddy to buy me cars, only a job which pays me 20000 month which is enough to pay my day to day bills,

also machan this forum has becoming boring, so i am just trying to stir things up so new people join this to enjoy some fun.

racersedge machan i think we are speaking about the same location. dont know for sure though.

h.m.m.m. 18km from colombo..50ft wide road ..well only dimantha n i use that 2km streach..ha ha they wanna drag on it 2..better watch out 4 visal fernando.. cos he practices @ mid night without lights there in his cbr..n he's fast..farzan u know the place. but dont let it out mate

way to go isuru..yep show wht u can do in yo city...cos v al know u have it..than the mystry black supra..????

Yeah RACER. This Location Is The Best I Guess For Some New Drags. I Hope More People Would Be Interested in Having Drag Race Over Here

hey SOB

its dosent matter which car U own , and if U have a lancer U can convert it to a EVO , and i think U know what Chang did to his EG8 , if 10 to 15 races happened in Greenpath that is what we want, not what car U own ,

ANd today U can see a Yellow SIR coming to Drags with well known Dragster

ok see u tonight

Gihan Out-

Gud luckk man

CAN ANY PLS HELP ME WIT THESE STUFF wen and were r the draggs

man i truly want to see them

But no help frm the big brothers...

as i finish my current studies i will try my best to join

But the problem is i have a fu***g corolla(auto) and a landcruiser (auto)

So the only thin i remain with is the noah (manual) and has a gud audio system

GUD LUKK WITH THE RACERRSSSS BRo

GUD LUCK SPARCO BETTER NOT LOSE IN FRNT OF U R CHIK

HEY MAN SPARCO IDNT NO WAT U TALIKN ABT I DNT EVEN NO Ur

GURLL IM MIXXXED UP IS SHE ON Hi5 or sumthin wats her name

Man sorry ill tell a day wen we guys could meet ..HEY HEARD ALL KINDS OF STUFF ABT UR GURL FRND I DNT IN THIS FORUM THE GUYYSSS MATTER MORETHAN U IS UR GURLL FRNDD..ANYWAYS GIVE ME YA NUMBER AND MSN messenger

Ok Guys. I am in for the Challenge,

Isuru Could i have your phone. Ash you too,

please guys this is not about winning or loosing,

i have a civic as well not supra. I dont have rich daddy to buy me cars, only a job which pays me 20000 month which is enough to pay my day to day bills,

also machan this forum has becoming boring, so i am just trying to stir things up so new people join this to enjoy some fun.

racersedge machan i think we are speaking about the same location. dont know for sure though.

Damn I must be late replying to this now was sleepin all day long, anyway my number is 0714098487, I'd drag for the fun of it, mine has no mods coz I use this same car to go to office nd everything nd fuel eff is a big concern... now that I am late I shall try comin next saturday, Good luck to all of you draggin tonight.

Yeah RACER. This Location Is The Best I Guess For Some New Drags. I Hope More People Would Be Interested in Having Drag Race Over Here

HEY DIMA MORE GOOD NEWS 2 DAYS AGO THEY STARTED TO BUILD THE REMAINING PART OF OUR STRECH..SO MORE RACING CAN BE DONE IN 2-3 WEEKS...DID U BURN THERE RECENTLY...HEY I LKE YO CBR.. I SOLD MY ONE FEW WEEKS BACK..SAME COLOUR..DROP IN ONE DAY WITH IT N SEE HOW U CAN RUN WITH THE MASTER OF CBR'S OUR FRIEND MR VISAL FERNANDO..

WAY TO GO ISURU..SHOW THE VTEC POWER..WILL TRY TO SUPPORT U IF THIS IS HAPENING 4 SURE..HOPE MY GOOD FRIEND FARZAN WILL GIVE ME A RIDE 2 THE LOCATION..HA HA OR DRAGSTER..