• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Official Drag ::

dragster

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY DIMA MORE GOOD NEWS 2 DAYS AGO THEY STARTED TO BUILD THE REMAINING PART OF OUR STRECH..SO MORE RACING CAN BE DONE IN 2-3 WEEKS...DID U BURN THERE RECENTLY...HEY I LKE YO CBR.. I SOLD MY ONE FEW WEEKS BACK..SAME COLOUR..DROP IN ONE DAY WITH IT N SEE HOW U CAN RUN WITH THE MASTER OF CBR'S OUR FRIEND MR VISAL FERNANDO..

WAY TO GO ISURU..SHOW THE VTEC POWER..WILL TRY TO SUPPORT U IF THIS IS HAPENING 4 SURE..HOPE MY GOOD FRIEND FARZAN WILL GIVE ME A RIDE 2 THE LOCATION..HA HA OR DRAGSTER..

Cool scene dude... the "Black Supraaaaaaaaaaaaaa" has turned out to be a VTEC too :)B):lol:

I DNT UNDERSTAND YOU BUDDY...

MACHAN SPARCOO ..ID NT NO UR GURLL FRND U TOLD IN THE EARLIER POST U TOL D UR GURL FRND TO TELL ME TO MEET AT h20

BUT I DNT NO UR GURLL FRND EVERYTHINGGG IS MIXEDD UP BROOo

U two need figure this out using private messages. There is a little "pm" button on the profile info tab on the left side, where the poster is ID'ed.

And west coast, ppl might be able to understand u if u actually learn how to use english. Yes we know u don't study hard, but try to make an effort here. The last 2 posts were so messed up, sparco aint the only one not understanding it. Get some help when u post if u can't do it urself.

Oh shit dude, i didnt check the net after 1.

mmm

anyway no race at GP ah. cops and stuff.

So.... I didn't get a call from SOB. Missed the opportunity see SOBs Black Supraaaaaa..... :lol:

Ahh.... Finally Ur Black Supra became a HONDA, How sad. B)

No matter what you own bro. it’s the spirit. I would rather say I have a stock Nissan and drag (Not a Skyliner). Anyway your intention was good, to make the drags roll again. Can’t blame you for that. :)

So, did the drags happen? Did you turned up there SOB, Isuru? Somebody got any pics?

U two need figure this out using private messages. There is a little "pm" button on the profile info tab on the left side, where the poster is ID'ed.

And west coast, ppl might be able to understand u if u actually learn how to use english. Yes we know u don't study hard, but try to make an effort here. The last 2 posts were so messed up, sparco aint the only one not understanding it. Get some help when u post if u can't do it urself.

:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

remind me nex tym.. i'll take u... u gots ma numba ya? :mellow:

Yo man Bhasura thanxx bro..Aftr my cusin left i couldnt catch ny action..

any drags or stuff near by ill give u a call ... THERE is an official drag coming on march IF u gt no wrk lets get dwn to it ..bro.

OHH AND MACHAN PERICLES I A M SORRY..I NO ENGLISH BUT I AM USED TO MESSENGER SO I QUICKLY TYPE SHORT FORMS OKK //I WILL TRY TO GET AWAY FRM IT.

MAN AUTOLANKA ROXXX..N THE OFFICIAL DRAG FORUM SHOULD LEAD THE FUTURE B)