• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Fiore Club In Sri Lanka

nilanw

Hello Nilan,

Saw the pictures, nice ride.. Thinking of adding a spoiler to my car as well. Will try and upload some pictures during the weekend. Opening a website will be a good start. I also suggest that you identify a few more fiore owners and communicate your idea to them as well. If you can get about 5 or six guys together, that will be a good start for your club.

The fiore is a car which came with many variations.. which makes some of the models quite rare and that much more interesting to own.. :) lets definitely keep in touch. you can contact me on [email protected] keep me updated with your work..

cheers.

Hi Dinesh.

Good hearing from you , thanks for your quote.yeah Spoiler is good , But Some people say that It's not matching with the model , Sometimes i feel it too , but obviously real flat one with a little height would be perfect than mine.

Waiting to see your pictures .Thanks for the e mail address as well , mine is [email protected]

KIT

Nilan

Lancer "Fiore" Lover :angry-smiley-048:

No, no, it's not mine. It's Harshan Senadhira's Lancer Fiore.

I used to drive my father's 1984 Lancer GLX from 2001 upto 2006.

After I bought my Wagon R, my father gave the Lancer to my half-brother.

However I'm also a Lancer "Fiore" lover and I always crave for its (then) futuristic design.

Oh That's great ! , how did you feel about that car ?

regards

Nilan

• 2 years later...

before you go to the 'watte' at panchikawatte to try for 2nd hand parts go to Darley Road and check LP Gunaratne as they have a lot of these stuff for Lancers there is also another shop opposite Nestle' (i cant remember the name) where they had Lancer parts

2nd hand parts at the 'watte' can be your last resort as those chaps quote very high prices according to their mood!

Hi All,

did anyone knows a good place to find parts of lancer Fiore(c11/c12) in Panchikawatta ?? i need to find door locks to my car... i realy appreciate if someone reply to me... thanks

• Like 1

Ok Thank you for the information. i will check those places... :)

before you go to the 'watte' at panchikawatte to try for 2nd hand parts go to Darley Road and check LP Gunaratne as they have a lot of these stuff for Lancers there is also another shop opposite Nestle' (i cant remember the name) where they had Lancer parts

2nd hand parts at the 'watte' can be your last resort as those chaps quote very high prices according to their mood!

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys

Wonder how the Fiore Club is doing????? I am new to this forum and saw about the club rather late, anyway would love to join if the club is still up and about! I have a 1.5 GLX S/W full option bought brand new in 1988 and been with the family since then been driven only by me and my father.