• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help With Hyundai Accent

serialkiller

Hi Guys,

Can you please give me your opinion about Hyundai Accent.

1. What is the advantages and disadvantages?
  2. How about the maintain cost and fuel efficient?
  3. how abt the market value?
  4. is this worth to buy comparing with other brands?
  5. How about the driving pleasure?
  6. and etc...?

This is my first buy and planning to keep the car around 4 -5 years.

if someone can give your opinion much appreciate.

Cheers!!

Hi Guys,

Can you please give me your opinion about Hyundai Accent.

1. What is the advantages and disadvantages?
  2. How about the maintain cost and fuel efficient?
  3. how abt the market value?
  4. is this worth to buy comparing with other brands?
  5. How about the driving pleasure?
  6. and etc...?

This is my first buy and planning to keep the car around 4 -5 years.

if someone can give your opinion much appreciate.

Cheers!!

It does about 8-9kmpl in the city and 10-11 kmpl outstation.Its parts are lil bit expensive.Its resale value is less.Comparing to other brands a Jap car would b better(My Opinion :) ).Its Sluggish but its Comfy.The Cv joints wear Out quickly

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

1.What is the advantages and disadvantages?

Adv- (AFAIK) It's a very cheap car..... Literally in everyway.. Car and parts

Disadv- Poor resale value, Very poor handling and performance. Makes you feel very un-comfortable, M/T one clutch tends to go off very quickly.. Reliability is.. Well lets just say you shouldn't depend on it too much..

2.How about the maintain cost and fuel efficient?

Maintainance is kinda cheap afaik cause the parts are cheap.. Though having said that you ARE gonna be replacing the parts quite often <_<

Fuel efficiancy, the one we had did something like 8 in col and just abouve 10.5 outstation.. (per/l) So yeah minus on that front as well

3.how abt the market value?

Market value is low.. Not many people like to buy a recon hyundai..

4.is this worth to buy comparing with other brands?

Compared to most jap's HELL NO!!

5.How about the driving pleasure?

Null!! Zero! Zilch!!!

6.and etc...?

Etc I strongly urge you to go for something else mate. :)

BTW all the stuff I've written is from us having a Accent for about a year (before moving to the vios) it had done about 85K and was frankly the worst car my dad has ever driven. (he said the old 16 SHRI sunny he used to have was better! :lol: ) So yeah there might be people who say its a good car. So it's open opinion. I'm just saying from our experience with one. Cheers. V.

Edited by virensti

mmmmmmmmmmmm.. :unsure:

Seems like I am getting minus opinion on this..

How ever,I am going to ask big favour from you guys.

what is the best car that I can go with 1.1m? ( fuel,resell value,maintain cost , etc...)

I got a few option on my own,( I don't know whether there are going to fit in with my budget) :action-smiley-060:

1. CK2
  2. Pulsar
  3. FB14
  4. AE110 or 100
  5. CK1
  6. Mazda 323
  7. Accent

If someone can give your thoughts and ratings about above cars much Appreciate.

Cheers!!

some comments please....

wait till tomorrow, best traffic during the weekdays mate :) And yeah Try n find a corolla ae110 or even a pulsar, good fun cars and quite reliable :)

AE 110-Reliable,fuel consumption is okay,1.5 is pretty powerful Afterall its a Toyota :D

Fb14-Not very reliable,Not very good on fuel,feels lil bit sluggish,Cheap

Ck2-Not very good on fuel,Powerful,Nice driving position :)

Mazda 323-Parts are lil bit expenive and maintainence is also expensive (Corrrect me if im wrong),Love its aesathics,Quite powerful,Fuel economy is also gud.

Cant comment on the Pulsar and CK1 cause havnt had experience wit them....

AE 110-Reliable,fuel consumption is okay,1.5 is pretty powerful Afterall its a Toyota :D

I agree with the reliability and perhaps the fuel consumption(most cars you're comparing are in that ball park though and ultimately it'd depend on how you drive) but powerful>?!!! :blink: come on seriously?

Edited by Kavvz

BTW all the stuff I've written is from us having a Accent for about a year (before moving to the vios) it had done about 85K and was frankly the worst car my dad has ever driven. (he said the old 16 SHRI sunny he used to have was better! :lol: ) So yeah there might be people who say its a good car. So it's open opinion. I'm just saying from our experience with one. Cheers. V.

Really? Never had one and the one time I drove one about (a Santa Fe back in 2004) it was all over the place..But the new Hyundai's are getting pretty good reveiws and the overall exterior and interior design has really picked up....

mmmmmmmmmmmm.. :unsure:

Seems like I am getting minus opinion on this..

How ever,I am going to ask big favour from you guys.

what is the best car that I can go with 1.1m? ( fuel,resell value,maintain cost , etc...)

I got a few option on my own,( I don't know whether there are going to fit in with my budget) :action-smiley-060:

1. CK2
  2. Pulsar
  3. FB14
  4. AE110 or 100
  5. CK1
  6. Mazda 323
  7. Accent

If someone can give your thoughts and ratings about above cars much Appreciate.Cheers!!

ae 100 in my openion. i used to drive a one and it was a lovely car. so relaible, got a decent look. and parts were freely availbale. now i drive a honda but still i love that ae100. and it took me only few hours to sell it. if you are interested, try to find a SE limited goldbadge year 1995. even auto transmition is good.

Edited by VPJ

They have same cc .All of them are 1.5.But there are 1.3 versions too

The accent 1.5 gives out 92bhp

The Ae110 outputs 105 bhp

and the Fb14 114 bhp

Exactly, so how does that make the Toyota more 'powerful' ? During normal everyday driving I'd highly doubt there'd be a significant difference between the three...

Edited by Kavvz