• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover Defender

das

I am only asking because I am not aware of the rules very much.

Why was my post removed ?

Are we not allowed to post our email addresses or contact deatails in here by any means.

Can we post links to other web sites?

If we know/have something which mite be useful to someone else what shud we do. I thought if I put that on the thread, that wud sound like advertising.

Please advice, so that i wont hit the same errors again and again. :rolleyes:

Are we not allowed to post our email addresses or contact deatails in here by any means.

If we know/have something which mite be useful to someone else what shud we do. I thought if I put that on the thread, that wud sound like advertising.

i also dont know wt happen i think it is done by admins

thanks

come on man you've been part of this forum for way too long to pose thoes questions

came across a very interesting find - a 39 sri Land Rover with a V8 armored !!! looks like it may have been used to haul valuable or something - Air conditioned rear section - wheel base looked unconventional - didn't have much time , but looked like 100" (likely a 90") - real mystery - but very original and purposeful :)

came across a very interesting find - a 39 sri Land Rover with a V8 armored !!! looks like it may have been used to haul valuable or something - Air conditioned rear section - wheel base looked unconventional - didn't have much time , but looked like 100" (likely a 90") - real mystery - but very original and purposeful :)

No kidding very intriguing...where exactly did you run across it? And would the location have anything to do with its work role? Also what kind of plates do embassy vehicles have? Do they run on regular 'SRI' plates?

Wow...do you mind sharing some more info please? Atleast a PM? Thanks

MINIACE

39 goes for ambulances isnt it. or is it for funeral coaches. 33 was the last for funeral cars, if im not mistaken. may be an ex ambulance from the war zone!! :mellow:

any pics mate

Funny enough I happened to see one this afternoon.. Volvo, 39- plates, being driven rather purposefully, he was prolly late and didn't wanna keep his client waiting :P

39 goes for ambulances isnt it. or is it for funeral coaches. 33 was the last for funeral cars, if im not mistaken. may be an ex ambulance from the war zone!! :mellow:

any pics mate

39 is for Petrol (gasoline) commercial dual purpose vehicles.Preceding series were 33 & 38.Current English regd series is LZ i guess.

MINIACE

any pics mate

this looks almost just a little bit too old to have been a part of the war... will find out more on Monday if possible...

my guess is that its purpose built armoured car of some description - be if for goods transport - i'm really letting my imagination run riot now,,but Central Bank maybe? :unsure:

this looks almost just a little bit too old to have been a part of the war... will find out more on Monday if possible...

my guess is that its purpose built armoured car of some description - be if for goods transport - i'm really letting my imagination run riot now,,but Central Bank maybe? :unsure:

Perhaps it is used to tow The Central Banker