• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Most Powerful Japanese Car Under 1600cc

Bugatti

Since we are looking at all brands- cant forget the Suzuki Cultus Suzuka edition- running the damn R13B motor spitting out 185 odd hp with VVT :) - off the Hayabusa :P More details from KLM perhaps

Well, we can include this in the comparison, if we can find one here on AL/SL... reason I picked the ones I have mentioned here is that these makes/models come up almost daily in various threads, and could be sourced for a field trial, (if necessary) :unsure:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Field trial'??

what do you hope to acheive by that?

Well, we can include this in the comparison, if we can find one here on AL/SL... reason I picked the ones I have mentioned here is that these makes/models come up almost daily in various threads, and could be sourced for a field trial, (if necessary) :unsure:

and could be sourced for a field trial, (if necessary) :unsure:

I like the sound of that. :D:rolleyes: However it'll be a bit pointless mate cause no matter what the outcome is, most people will find excuses or have problems.. "oh my car's not in good shape" "I need a tune up thats why" etc etc.. :rolleyes::action-smiley-060:

I like the sound of that. :D:rolleyes: However it'll be a bit pointless mate cause no matter what the outcome is, most people will find excuses or have problems.. "oh my car's not in good shape" "I need a tune up thats why" etc etc.. :rolleyes::action-smiley-060:

Well, I'd like to term it as a 'Proof of Concept' rather than a field trial.. let's see how it goes. I'm sure most would like the idea... Need more coordination, collaboration and planning.

After all, what's the point in having a stallion tied in the stables eh?

Well a POC is a term mainly used when trialing out something new- not too sure about its use in this case... anyway about these pony's and all- what are you getting at? :)

Well, I'd like to term it as a 'Proof of Concept' rather than a field trial.. let's see how it goes. I'm sure most would like the idea... Need more coordination, collaboration and planning.

After all, what's the point in having a stallion tied in the stables eh?

Well a POC is a term mainly used when trialing out something new- not too sure about its use in this case... anyway about these pony's and all- what are you getting at? :)

Agree... since most of us are unsure.. bout the end result, I termed it as a 'POC'...

Need to first identify if these cars are available within the AL community.... what I'm getting at will follow.. :D

Agree... since most of us are unsure.. bout the end result, I termed it as a 'POC'...

Need to first identify if these cars are available within the AL community.... what I'm getting at will follow.. :D

:lol: For the 1.5l toyota engine I'm there. :rolleyes::D

Edited by virensti

Group test?

or collecting entrants for category run at Mirigama ? :D

A simple drag race should sort this out... With the car list mentioned here the Honda SiR will whoop all the other 1600's in acceleration, top end, and handling... The POC is quite straight forward... :violent-smiley-099:

hi Muchung just to know what is the 0-60 in this car..well I made a few minor customs adjustments and mine did 6.5sec 0-60(changed to irridiums,replaced to K&N filter,replaced coil, dizzy cap and rotor and did a proper tuneup. and also a weight reduction of spare wheel..all turbo IC stock

A simple drag race should sort this out... With the car list mentioned here the Honda SiR will whoop all the other 1600's in acceleration, top end, and handling... The POC is quite straight forward... :violent-smiley-099:

Well then, lets find out shall we...? :rolleyes:

Issue is, so far we have no volunteers from Honda and Mitsubishi..

Why don't we just put a certain 1500CC honda for the nissan and toyota :rolleyes:

Can't do mate... In fairness to all, objective is to have one car from each make, with engine capacity up to 1600cc... nothing more. It's not a competition either :rolleyes: just for fun.

Ok... now I get..

So, where is that certain 1500cc Honda..?? :unsure: care to share some details?

I don't know about all that, but if you really want to see a car, let me tell you that there is a Civic Hype-R out there (VTAC engine) where the owner has fitted a 5" muffler, cone filter, RR-FPR and AFC to his 1.5l SOHS, which has boosted his his horsepower by about 2bhp. Looks great at night cos it has a fully lit undercarriage, 10 pairs of foglights, and coool vinyls creating Altezza lights. It also has a great Body Kite and Moogen stickers. However I hear he had to remove the earlier 6 foot metal spoiler as it only received 30 channels (without HBO).

Trust me. It will SMOKE yo ass. I have seen it smoke old uncles in ambassadors as well as three wheelers right off the traffic lights.

hondacivichatchback904.jpg

hondacivichatchback905.jpg