• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Request For Chatroom

zeem35

Request for Chatroom  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Recommendation for CHATROOM

• YES we want a CHATROOM
    • No we dont want

I agree with you machan, still I feel it's no harm having one....

it doesn't mean that everyone must use it, if anybody want to chat they can invite the other party to the chat room and proceed...

It's like the Post Whoring thread...no harm though machan..

gud point machan...those who want can use it

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going 'no' as well.. this forum stuff is cool cause you can read and take part in-between work. he he thats during lunch breaks, coffee breaks, wash room breaks etc etc!

Plus its nice to come home, relax and catch up on all the stuff thats gone down during the day..

I'm going 'no' as well.. this forum stuff is cool cause you can read and take part in-between work. he he thats during lunch breaks, coffee breaks, wash room breaks etc etc!

Plus its nice to come home, relax and catch up on all the stuff thats gone down during the day..

+ Fighting :)

i vote no....

like fuzzo said.. those of us who dont log on all the time (look at me i'm on the forum all day long and i say THOSE OF US) its hard...

i wont be on the forum a lot for the coming 2 weeks cos i got exams starting tomorrow and gotta study.. not even going to work... so if there's a chat room i'm gonna miss a lot .. but ont he forum, i can come back in a week and read all the threads that i was interested in...

hey, MADZ, if that personal messageing option is aenable'd it'll make most of the YES WE WANT CHATROOM happy....

:)

i vote no....

like fuzzo said.. those of us who dont log on all the time (look at me i'm on the forum all day long and i say THOSE OF US) its hard...

i wont be on the forum a lot for the coming 2 weeks cos i got exams starting tomorrow and gotta study.. not even going to work... so if there's a chat room i'm gonna miss a lot .. but ont he forum, i can come back in a week and read all the threads that i was interested in...

hey, MADZ, if that personal messageing option is aenable'd it'll make most of the YES WE WANT CHATROOM happy....

:)

i think the whole point of the chat room is to talk random shit rather than the stuff that we are posting in the forum. plus with this whole 'post' rat race don't think people will stop posting

i think the whole point of the chat room is to talk random shit rather than the stuff that we are posting in the forum. plus with this whole 'post' rat race don't think people will stop posting

ya mahcan you have a very good point, but when the chat is there i'm sure lots of topics that other's too would be interested in may go unnoticed..

as for your view on the post race, i think thats the whole point the POST-WHORE thtead is there.... but what would make it even better is if the posts put up in the POST whore thread werent conted int he total number of posts.... then we'll see who exactly wants to 'just chat' and who wants to up the post-count...

Having a chatroom kind of defeats the purpose of a forum doesn't it? Plus I doubt you can go back and read old stuff unlike on a forum. Msn messenger is good. or else use Opera browser and just make an IRC room for autolanka there, all you need to do is have ur browser open and can talk wenever, no need to add stuff on to the site then :violent-smiley-030:

i dont know guys..... chat room may sound good at first but think of it in the longrun....

plus jsut thinking out loud.. most of the members who said no are members who are frequently on the forum.. not ones that show up once every blue moon...

Btw, u guys realize that WCC aint around? :alc: ... podda must be studdying hard :D... good for him :blink:

Hi everyone....whats the final result, are we getting a chat room or not?

Machan…… Hola I think NO…. Because Still 24 votes for the vote list… If we are going to have a chat room Madz told that the votes have to reach 50 >>> :action-smiley-060: