• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Vios S Or E Grade?

revx

plz help me !!!!i 'm hopping 2 buy a vios, so wotz da gud grade? S type or E .. :unsure: and also abt da fuel cumptn f these 2.i would lyk 2 buy it around 24.5/= and if ne1 knw abt a vios or planning 2 sell ...plz mail me- Thankz. :lol:

Edited by Pericles

Firstly, i dont think trading cars on the forum is allowed.

When it comes to the vios, the S grade is the "premium" of the two, with a digital guage cluster, silver door handles and two tone leather interior. The "E" comes with the white backlit guage cluster and without the silver door handles (ample after market parts for this). U should be able to find a vios for your budget without sweat.

But keep in mind that vvti engines not maintained well is prone to sludge problems, so check the engine sludge status of your car. It is possible to do an engine flush, but if the sludge is too thick it could be dangerous. Sludgy engines, under perform and are noisy

How about a H or early J registered 121 for that price? more options and comfort?

Firstly, i dont think trading cars on the forum is allowed.

When it comes to the vios, the S grade is the "premium" of the two, with a digital guage cluster, silver door handles and two tone leather interior. The "E" comes with the white backlit guage cluster and without the silver door handles (ample after market parts for this). U should be able to find a vios for your budget without sweat.

But keep in mind that vvti engines not maintained well is prone to sludge problems, so check the engine sludge status of your car. It is possible to do an engine flush, but if the sludge is too thick it could be dangerous. Sludgy engines, under perform and are noisy

How about a H or early J registered 121 for that price? more options and comfort?

yes machn,but japaneese 121 is more expsv than the singpr <3M>and also wanna think abt de after market f these..so i guess n i feel vios E grade is ideal.coz the only diffent z digi guage cluster n nikel door handles..

yes machn,but japaneese 121 is more expsv than the singpr <3M>and also wanna think abt de after market f these..so i guess n i feel vios E grade is ideal.coz the only diffent z digi guage cluster n nikel door handles..

I'd just like to point out that on online forums in general, out of courtesy to the other people reading your post, it is always adviseable to type out one's words properly. I dont know whether or not this is the case in all local forums but it certainly has been the case here on AL.

So I think all members would appreciate it very much if you confined the Text messaging shortform of the english language to text messages, and Typed out your words properly... People aren't always inclined to respond to posts that they have to struggle to get through!

Anyway, thats just IMO... Maybe I'm old-fashioned.

Frnd !

If u need what i know abt vios pls #################. I'm using vios "E" grade and buy it on near future.

thx

Chamal

Im curious, why dont you just type out "what you know" about the vios in the forum itself? That is the point of AL after all.... As you might have noticed, the idea is to share information that will help not just those on the thread at the present time, but those reading through it in the future as well.

Edited by Pericles
Need to edit the quote S_N

Im curious, why dont you just type out "what you know" about the vios in the forum itself? That is the point of AL after all.... As you might have noticed, the idea is to share information that will help not just those on the thread at the present time, but those reading through it in the future as well.

Probably got a patent on the information! wonder what is could be? :rolleyes:

how did i miss this tread..anyways to get this back on topic.. what are the diffrences in YOM.. lets say 2007 'S' class has same spec as 2004 'S'?

I guess there is the obvious difference in the front shell, head lamps and rear lights between the 2004, and 2007/08 models. I personally dont like the new rear light as it looks extremely cheap. Not sure how the interior gadgematics have changed.

I'd just like to point out that on online forums in general, out of courtesy to the other people reading your post, it is always adviseable to type out one's words properly. I dont know whether or not this is the case in all local forums but it certainly has been the case here on AL.

So I think all members would appreciate it very much if you confined the Text messaging shortform of the english language to text messages, and Typed out your words properly... People aren't always inclined to respond to posts that they have to struggle to get through!

Anyway, thats just IMO... Maybe I'm old-fashioned.

The sad reality is that many people have got used to text message type spellings, they have forgotten the correct spellings. This is specially true for the younger people. Text messaging has a very damaging impact, mostly on the people who started using it since they were kids.

The sad reality is that many people have got used to text message type spellings, they have forgotten the correct spellings. This is specially true for the younger people. Text messaging has a very damaging impact, mostly on the people who started using it since they were kids.

Very true, sadly its reached almost epidemic levels now... some people cant even write a business e-mail these days without using SMS speak.

Very true, sadly its reached almost epidemic levels now... some people cant even write a business e-mail these days without using SMS speak.

it wouldn't have gotten this bad had people simply got around to using the T9 function on thier mobiles when typing :mellow:

it wouldn't have gotten this bad had people simply got around to using the T9 function on thier mobiles when typing :mellow:

All T9 does is promote laziness, the same kind of laziness that leads to the Abbreviated english that is being discussed. :P

All T9 does is promote laziness, the same kind of laziness that leads to the Abbreviated english that is being discussed. :P

Not really. You gotta have at least a faint idea on how to spell right for T9 to work :) issue is, lots ppl put in the txt speak words into their dictionaries too.