• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mtm Tuning In Sl?

terrabytetango

the first generation A4's or something newer?

...there was in fact a dark pruple car with the MTM bits on it for sale about an year ago...

Thinking of going for the B5 face-lift version. '99-'01. Maybe a 1.8T. I suppose there aren't any of the 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8s around?

Should be able to get a good one for around 2 mill yeah? I have a CE110 that I want to part with and get the Audi.

Edited by STi B4

Thinking of going for the B5 face-lift version. '99-'01. Maybe a 1.8T. I suppose there aren't any of the 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8s around?

Should be able to get a good one for around 2 mill yeah? I have a CE110 that I want to part with and get the Audi.

The older A4's sell from 1.4 mil up (early 19- plate ones), so plenty of choice, but all front wheel drive , bar the odd exceptions like the red quattro ( HT-2424 :unsure: )

oddly enough there was a 2.8 L Quttro A6 for sale and the asking was very reasonable i though - again baut an year back

There are a few turbocharged newer legacies around...

there were quite a few MTM tuned Audis in SL, including many B5 TDI's; petrol 1.8T's and many B6 1.8T's with around 230 HP. there were also some A6 C5's with upgrades, (1.8T) including some diesels. some of the A4 cabrios were also chipped.

Senok got the mods done through the factory from MTM. very few cars were done afterwards.

there were 3 A6 V6's on the road, one was a 2.4 while the other 2 were 2.8. two cars were manual. really smooth engine, awesome for the long drives.

hmmmmmmmm.........give me a shout if you guys happen to run across an A4 for about 2 mill. Has to be a petrol. Preferably a '99-'00 version.

Legacy's? As in like mine? Dev, I already have one and I don't need another! :D

Plus the reason I'm looking to go for an Audi is that I'm doing a bit of a project on the Scoob, so once that is done I'll need something that will be a little MORE economical and comfortable to drive around in!

hmmmmmmmm.........give me a shout if you guys happen to run across an A4 for about 2 mill. Has to be a petrol. Preferably a '99-'00 version.

Legacy's? As in like mine? Dev, I already have one and I don't need another! :D

Plus the reason I'm looking to go for an Audi is that I'm doing a bit of a project on the Scoob, so once that is done I'll need something that will be a little MORE economical and comfortable to drive around in!

sorry my bad - i forogt that B5 was audi model code!