• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Counter Strike

MkX

Dear all,

I heard there is an online community that plays counter strike in sri lanka. I mean the multiple players with other countries. Any body here in AL?

Thanks

MkX

Yup... Me..!

But it's within a VPN. A friend of mine hosts it n six of us connect. To go on-line with international players, u might wanna have a good link.

Yup... Me..!

But it's within a VPN. A friend of mine hosts it n six of us connect. To go on-line with international players, u might wanna have a good link.

Machan, do you install VPN software and connect 6 of you, what connection you use. I use ADSL and that is sufficient enough to play with steam servers (reduced video / audio performance), but problem is they are quite advanced guys I don't get a chance to hang with them (had only about 5 kills with more than 20 deaths)

there's a gamer.lk cs server

I went to the site, nobody seems online last night.

Machan, do you install VPN software and connect 6 of you, what connection you use. I use ADSL and that is sufficient enough to play with steam servers (reduced video / audio performance), but problem is they are quite advanced guys I don't get a chance to hang with them (had only about 5 kills with more than 20 deaths)

Yes, we install a VPN sw. For the link, we each have a 1MB line... else the performance is not all that good.

hahahhaha......yep...they are pro CS guys..for a beginner its more effective to invite few friends with ADSL(512Kb / 4 Users if im not mistaken) and host a local server with several bots.

y dont u use a headphone or chat to have fun once u get killed? :D

in gamer.lk

or u can use "hamachi like" VPN software to build ur own Lan

Edited by da_kool_guy

hahahhaha......yep...they are pro CS guys..for a beginner its more effective to invite few friends with ADSL(512Kb / 4 Users if im not mistaken) and host a local server with several bots.

y dont u use a headphone or chat to have fun once u get killed? :D

in gamer.lk

or u can use "hamachi like" VPN software to build ur own Lan

I checked all the holidays in gamer.lk site too, they don't play CS:S but only 1.6. Is there any patch or some thing that i can use to connect to gamer.lk with 1.6 version..

BTW i also noticed conneting to USA servers are much easier and faster that Asian region.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I checked all the holidays in gamer.lk site too, they don't play CS:S but only 1.6. Is there any patch or some thing that i can use to connect to gamer.lk with 1.6 version..

BTW i also noticed conneting to USA servers are much easier and faster that Asian region.

we still play cs 1.6 machan.... cuz lotta hax available for 1.6 and source couldnt make a buzz among gamers...soo i think its better to stick with old skool CS 1.6.

im not sure about patches. its all about downgrading....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

we still play cs 1.6 machan.... cuz lotta hax available for 1.6 and source couldnt make a buzz among gamers...soo i think its better to stick with old skool CS 1.6.

im not sure about patches. its all about downgrading....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

I have pre loaded CS: Condition Zero (I think version 1) in my steam account. It USD 9.99 to activate, game is already downloaded with CS:S. So any link you guys have for CS 1.6 for download and online play

I have pre loaded CS: Condition Zero (I think version 1) in my steam account. It USD 9.99 to activate, game is already downloaded with CS:S. So any link you guys have for CS 1.6 for download and online play

if u really need to mezz around SL gaming territory y dont u just google and download CS 1.6? sure we can join with you machan..cuz i miss good old days with CS :(

if u really need to mezz around SL gaming territory y dont u just google and download CS 1.6? sure we can join with you machan..cuz i miss good old days with CS :(

Yes I will download.. well its kinda fun to coridinate with each other and play the game specialy with known pals.. I used to play Dataforce at office during the night shits.. ha ha.. i remember when our shift is over at 10.30pm we used to play till 1 - 2.00am and go.. it's even better as we all got one extenstion and headset (at the call centre) for each and every one of us.. :violent-smiley-030: .. wanna do that again :(

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I will download.. well its kinda fun to coridinate with each other and play the game specialy with known pals.. I used to play Dataforce at office during the night shits.. ha ha.. i remember when our shift is over at 10.30pm we used to play till 1 - 2.00am and go.. it's even better as we all got one extenstion and headset (at the call centre) for each and every one of us.. :violent-smiley-030: .. wanna do that again :(

:D yee yeee we also used to play several network games specially CS... two teams....10 or more people....cursing on girls :angry-smiley-024: cuz of less number of kills :D... shouting arguing hooting damn boy it is a real fun to go against budz and chicks :)....

my conn. is capable of handling around 8 people. (abv average ADSL)... sooo lets host a server and play CS

do you guys take part in any of the tournaments that happen?

yep...participated few tournaments when i was around 20,21... now the situation is bit tight... :P