• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Stunner 2009 ( Gokart)

Miztwaas

HEy guyz! im a Student at the A.E.T.I orugodawatta, and for our technomotor exhibition few our guyz build a go kart with our own money!! so sadly we need to sell it!! if sumone is interested on this kart plz contact me !!!!

stunner2009.jpg

stunnerttyytt.jpg

stunner88888.jpg

Edited by Miztwaas

HEy guyz! im a Student at the A.E.T.I orugodawatta, and for our technomotor exhibition few our guyz build a go kart with our own money!! so sadly we need to sell it!! if sumone is interested on this kart plz contact me !!!!

stunner2009.jpg

you really ought to put this up on the Autolanka classifieds dude, then we can discuss it here with no issues at all. It sounds interesting though, wouldnt mind taking a look at it myself.

THIS MONSTER HV A 660CC ENGINE (Carburetor Model) , 5 FORWARD GEAR BOX, ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP, RACK AND PINION STEERING system, ADJUSTABLE CASTER, CAMBER, TOE, INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION, 4 DISC BRAKES

Wow great work man.fantastic stuff. Congrats to the team,

Yes put it as an advert then you will get replies for sure.

I too am interested so drop us a Personal message with the contact details?

Admin: hope this is ok ?

Prad and my self drove to Wennappuwa to see this today.... Must say it is very nicely done. A professional job. With a little minor adjustments, it'll be an awesome drive on the track.

Couldn't have a test drive though as the tyres were not fitted. :(

Nice work..

but I not too sure if this can be called a 'Gokart' - just looking at the pics the size seems all wrong (much larger), the seat seems to be placed off center as opposed to the center config common in a standard Gokart, also the independent suspension is not normally used in the proper setup. The engine of 660cc is also off the scale as you would normally use a 125 to 250cc sized unit, tires are way to big compared to standard smaller kart tire. So I'm really not sure what this can be used for- it probably cannot be registered as well.

Nice work..

but I not too sure if this can be called a 'Gokart' - just looking at the pics the size seems all wrong (much larger), the seat seems to be placed off center as opposed to the center config common in a standard Gokart, also the independent suspension is not normally used in the proper setup. The engine of 660cc is also off the scale as you would normally use a 125 to 250cc sized unit, tires are way to big compared to standard smaller kart tire. So I'm really not sure what this can be used for- it probably cannot be registered as well.

Gokart can be used as a general identifier

Example:

http://evosales.com/pd_go_kart_dune_buggy.cfm

that thing is awesome!!! that's like a SL Arial Atom! ... my buddies and I have been wanting to build one for the longest time but with the running gear of a front wheel drive car in the back, maybe like a 2.0ltr.

Use the Arial Atom specs... It's powered by a Honda Typre R.... have seen it test driven by JC, n can't digest how it accelerates.. man... one awesome machine..!