• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dubai International Motorshow...2009

skid marx

Guys.

For all your viewing pleasure....

http://www.supercars.net/index-11-2009NewLayout.html

Appreciate if you'll could comment on photography.

Thanks & regards.

Cool pictures and damn! That place is chuck full of custom tuners and what not: Must have been a fun assignment! What kind of rig do you guys use when shooting these kind of events?

Was in Dubai in December and managed to go for it on the last day of the show, indeed lot of of aftermarket tuners. Was mindbogling to see modifications done to high end exotics like the Veyron, Pourches, Mercs etc. An audi R8 was literaly soaked in carbon fiber, crazy.

Took loads of pics but no time to upload. Will do if i find time.

Hey Skid marx, nice pics and yes most people were photographing the lovely model next to the SSC aero rather than the car...including myself:)

Cool pictures and damn! That place is chuck full of custom tuners and what not: Must have been a fun assignment! What kind of rig do you guys use when shooting these kind of events?

Thanx for the comment. Living in middle earth (er...middle east) and being able to attend every motor related event has indeed been fun.

As for the rig I use...I'm sure none of you would believe (that's why I wanted viewer's comments)...its a bog standard Fuji Finepix S6500fd shooting 2m pixels on standard auto mode (I sware).

Maybe should get tips on photography from pro's like Pericles next time I'm in colombo.

Edited by skid marx

Was in Dubai in December and managed to go for it on the last day of the show, indeed lot of of aftermarket tuners. Was mindbogling to see modifications done to high end exotics like the Veyron, Pourches, Mercs etc. An audi R8 was literaly soaked in carbon fiber, crazy.

Took loads of pics but no time to upload. Will do if i find time.

Hey Skid marx, nice pics and yes most people were photographing the lovely model next to the SSC aero rather than the car...including myself:)

Thanks bro...drop a note when you are in DXB next time...I'll proberbly be able to take you to a supercar heaven...a place where they have no less than 4 enzo's, a veyron & a reventon convertible for sale.

As for the "lovely model"...she's a known TV who models part time...I'll try and upload some pix of her and some more cool cars taken during the Arab Run (sort of a middle eastern gumball 3000) some time back.