• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where To Buy A Car Roller Blind

rangerover

Guys,

Any idea where i can get a good set of roller blinds to fix on to my car windows. I always park my car in the sun. Given my parking spot, its in the sun from around 10 am to 2 pm.

Im afraid that my interior condition would deteriorate and seats colours fade. I already use two foil shades to protect dashboard and a similar fixed on to the rear window. Trying to find a good set of blinds for the side windows like the one shown on the link below

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Astor-Roller-Blind...n/dp/B002KDJK88

Please let me know if you guys know of any place to buy them?

Ok I too got a similar requirement –

The one on the link u have given is available near braybrook plc. Where the old Empire hall was – now a high end apartment complex – u cant miss it

Can any one help me with a longer blind for the rear windscreen – tinting is not a good option as I won’t be able to see the when I’m reversing in the night and as I got junior in the back – the sunlight really is a problem when he’s in

Cheers

Ok I too got a similar requirement –

The one on the link u have given is available near braybrook plc. Where the old Empire hall was – now a high end apartment complex – u cant miss it

Can any one help me with a longer blind for the rear windscreen – tinting is not a good option as I won’t be able to see the when I’m reversing in the night and as I got junior in the back – the sunlight really is a problem when he’s in

Cheers

I got the 3m tint for my vios, and when reversing I really have no problem at all with visibility in the night. I think its lower quality tints may give poor visibility. I know a friend of mine who's rear window looks foggy cos of a poor tint job.

I got the 3m tint for my vios, and when reversing I really have no problem at all with visibility in the night. I think its lower quality tints may give poor visibility. I know a friend of mine who's rear window looks foggy cos of a poor tint job.

I fully agree with jehan80.

I also have 3M tint on my rear glass and there is no issue when reversing at night.

Do you think a tint would take away the original sorta look of the car? i have a black car with a beige interior (and i love that contrast). The only worry is that a tint would take away that contrast. However, i guess a light tint wouldnt hurt

Have any of you guys tinted using 3M noticed a difference when parked in the sun, in terms of heat within the car and its effect on the interior? compared to using blinds on all windows of the car

Do you think a tint would take away the original sorta look of the car? i have a black car with a beige interior (and i love that contrast). The only worry is that a tint would take away that contrast. However, i guess a light tint wouldnt hurt

Have any of you guys tinted using 3M noticed a difference when parked in the sun, in terms of heat within the car and its effect on the interior? compared to using blinds on all windows of the car

If you use a lite tint from 3M I don't think it will take away the contrast you are looking for. But the lite tint is expensive. I cannot compare the blinds and the tint but a good tint like 3M will definitely cut the heat. Mind you to get the best results you will have to tint all the glasses (except of course the front windscreen). If you are going this way, you might have to spend around 10k - 15k.

Blinds are available @ Gilbert & Co. the place where sell Clarion Audio Products...i can remeber some time back they had this...but i dont have any contact numbers of the place...sorry !