• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gee Class

fuzzo

Feel like doing what that man's doing to that kelisa! :)

That "man" is Jeremy Clarkson, mate..I think he deserves a better designation than just "man"!!

And yes, that is one hideous G class...it's a nice looking (and very expensive) vehicle to start off with..why the hell would anybody do this to one??

That "man" is Jeremy Clarkson, mate..I think he deserves a better designation than just "man"!!

And yes, that is one hideous G class...it's a nice looking (and very expensive) vehicle to start off with..why the hell would anybody do this to one??

My bad, but i still dont who that is...

:)

that wud b advisable...kiddin...its better than not knowin where pilawoos is :lol:

hey!! is this suposed to be aimed at me :lol::jumping-smiley-013:

for the 100th time, i DID know where pilawoos was.. just didnt know if it was the same thing you guys were referring to.. :D

btw, i wasnt the only one, ok.. there was another who didnt know where pilawoos was and dragster almost sent that guy to pizza hut :unsure: ...

• 2 years later...

check the source link for more images

Brabus G V12 S Biturbo: the world’s most powerful off-roader

brabus-gv12s-biturbo-mercedes-benz-g-cla

Brabus, the well-known tuner specialized in Mercedes-Benz vehicles unveiled today the world’s most powerful off-roader: the Brabus G V12 S Biturbo! As the name says it, the vehicle is based on the Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG but powered by the engine from the the latest Mercedes S600.

Before the installation on the vehicle, the tuning company displacement of the three-valve engine is increased from 5.5 to 6.3 liters (336 to 384 cubic inches) using a special crankshaft with longer stroke, larger cylinders and larger bore.Also the engine peripherals were upgraded with larger turbochargers, new intercooling system and a stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system with free-flow metal catalysts. Together with a mapping for the engine electronics the result is a smooth-running engine and maximum power yield while meeting the strict limits set by the EURO IV emission norm. As we said the vehicle is the world’s most powerful off-roader due to the fact that the engine develops an impressive 600 hp (515 kW) at 5,100 rpm and 1,100 Nm of torque.

With these numbers the SUV accelerates to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds while the top speed is limited to 240 km/h (150 mph). Without the limit the high-tech G-Class model could reach an impressive 260 km/h (163 mph). In order to reach these high speeds the vehicle comes with Monoblock light-alloy wheels with diameters between 20 and 22 inches fitted with high-performance tires from Pirelli or YOKOHAMA. Five different wheel models are available: Monoblock VI, E, G, Q and S designs with a diameter of 22 inches. Brabus did not forget about the comfort of the passengers installing a custom suspension. Even the security was improved with the new high-performance brake system.

The body kit includes a new front apron featuring LED daytime running lights below the main headlights lends, new side sills and a new rear bumper. The BRABUS designers have developed special caps for the standard running boards of the Mercedes G-Class. They add some visual pizzazz to the G-Class and for added practicality feature integrated LED lights activated by the key fob or by opening a door. They illuminate the running boards in the dark.

Inside, the vehicle features ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel, a speedometer with 280-km/h scale (175 mph), stainless-steel scuff plates with illuminated BRABUS logo and a handcrafted BRABUS fully leather interior made from especially soft and breathable BRABUS Mastik leather. Also a new high-tech multimedia system is available featuring DVD changer, DVBT TV tuner, game console and eight-inch LCD screens in the back of the front headrests. The sound in the rear compartment is reproduced by infrared headphones. The vehicle comes with a price tag of 379,000 Euros.

Source : http://www.4wheelsnews.com/brabus-g-v12-s-...ful-off-roader/

Edited by Devinda_Z

• 4 weeks later...
Scary. And I thought Jay Kay was bonkers when he bought his V8 one :unsure:

JK is nothing short of a full on mentalist! & i mean that in a good way :lol:

was pleased when i first saw the music video for Cosmic Girl - he's put those prancing horses & raging bulls of his to good use! :D

Edited by Devinda_Z