• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fog/ Driving Light

Gayan Nanayakkara

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi

I have corolla 110 car. I need to buy a high quality driving light which is having dia 3 inch, suit for bumper. Does anybody knows the place to buy it? And high quality bulbs ( mostly H3, ) And the prices....

Looking for fast reply form friends.........

Bye :action-smiley-060:

I have seen some really nice LED driving lights on some vehicles, but don't know where to buy them

Hi

I have corolla 110 car. I need to buy a high quality driving light which is having dia 3 inch, suit for bumper. Does anybody knows the place to buy it? And high quality bulbs ( mostly H3, ) And the prices....

Looking for fast reply form friends.........

Bye :action-smiley-060:

Try Darly road bro

Try Darly road bro

Sir,

You can buy high quality fog lamps with high power bulbs at near Cargiles Staples street end.

There is a shop all most near animal clinic it is situated near near front Muthiah Park Colombo commercial company petrol station road.

They have a wide selection of fog and driving lamps for 4 wheel drive Vehicles and for cars.

Wijesinghe.

On sale in E Bay! Really Cheap!

Guys ,

whats the difference between driving lights & fog lights ?

Are these LED lamps good for driving? I personally believe that they r used to be seen clearly. ( even if they r really bright).

Any thoughts?

thanks

Guys ,

whats the difference between driving lights & fog lights ?

Are these LED lamps good for driving? I personally believe that they r used to be seen clearly. ( even if they r really bright).

Any thoughts?

thanks

AFAIK fog lights have a certain color temp that allows you to see better in bad weather conditions whilst a normal driving light isn't really purpose designed for that!

Most fog lights will have a lower kelvin number and a more yellowish light and driving lights doesn't necessarily have the same bulbs.

But driving lights too will help in bad weather since they are focused to hit the road in front of you from a lower point so it doesn't really diffuse and cause low visibility in foggy/bad weather conditions...

someone please correct me if i'm wrong

adding some to the rippers reply, as i know the driving lights are same as daytime running lights, pls correct me if im wrong. actually they are switched on once you start the vehicle

more info here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daytime_running_lamps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_lights#Driving_lamps

What abt the LEd lights guys,

r they just look nice?