• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used Car Tv/navigation Systems

rangerover

Guys,

Where can i buy used, car tv navigation systems in sri lanka? i want it for my allion. Mainly to use the reverse camera and beyond 90 tune up. I necessarily dont need the dvd play. How much would it cost on average and what are the good places to start my search?

• 2 weeks later...
Check Japan Lanka Auto Stereo at Stanley Thilakarathna road Nugegoda..

Sir,

I saw in a Vehicle normal Car TV with a normal security camera on the rear and had it connected with a relay to TV so that when ever you use your reverse gear TV and the camera comes on to get the rear view.

I wanted to know the cost he said

TV was black and white Rupees 3000.00 security camera was rupees 4000.00 all new from 1st cross street Colombo and fitting he paid Rupees 2500.00 with relay and wiring the job was done by a TV repair man took 4 hours for the job.

Wijesinghe.

Well were these parts meant to be fitted on to a car? i prefer to go for originals if possible. How much would a original naviagation/tv cost in these second hand shops? or if im to get it imported from a japanese yard.

Im looking for a allion 2004 model

Well were these parts meant to be fitted on to a car? i prefer to go for originals if possible. How much would a original naviagation/tv cost in these second hand shops? or if im to get it imported from a japanese yard.

Im looking for a allion 2004 model

Sir,

TV was a Car TV 4 inch Screen camera is only a security camera I will get back to you after contacting this person who got this done.

If you want used Japanese ones you have to go to Delkanda shops.

Wijesinghe

Sir,

TV was a Car TV 4 inch Screen camera is only a security camera I will get back to you after contacting this person who got this done.

If you want used Japanese ones you have to go to Delkanda shops.

Wijesinghe

Sir

Please contact Mr. Lucky his telephone number is 0777794121 he will advice you if you want you can get him to fix up same to your car.

Wijesinghe.