• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Road Race

Grand Civic

Qualifyings will be on the same track? No tickets will need to watch that ryt? pls comment if anyone knows details of friday night planing...... coz hope to go there tomorrow....

I dont think the organisers will just let you watch for free when they can very easily sell tickets for it too. And even in any other race qualifying day still needs tickets

These are the places to buy tickets

Hilton Colombo

Gladhari Colomob

Intercontinental Hotel

Galle Face Hotel

Taj Samudra Hotel

Cinnamon Grand Colombo

World Trade Center

Keells Super Outlets -Crescat

Liberty Plaza

Union Place

Rajagiriya

Capital Mall - Thalawathugoda

Kohuwala

Kiribathgoda

Wattala

KZone - Moratuwa

These are the places to buy tickets

Hilton Colombo

Gladhari Colomob

Intercontinental Hotel

Galle Face Hotel

Taj Samudra Hotel

Cinnamon Grand Colombo

World Trade Center

Keells Super Outlets -Crescat

Liberty Plaza

Union Place

Rajagiriya

Capital Mall - Thalawathugoda

Kohuwala

Kiribathgoda

Wattala

KZone - Moratuwa

Many thanks Gigi... Got 15 of Rs 250 tickets from Kohuwala....

• Like 1

Many thanks Gigi... Got 15 of Rs 250 tickets from Kohuwala....

I couldn't help notice that you have listed " ladyboys " as one of your interests, and the fact that you got 15 tickets...... looks like its going to be one crazy night :))

• Like 2

I dont think the organisers will just let you watch for free when they can very easily sell tickets for it too. And even in any other race qualifying day still needs tickets

Well AFAIK the roads around the track will be closed tomorrow by 7p.m so i dont think anyone will be able to watch qualifiers without tickets.

Which leads me to another question, how are people suppose to go the electric peacock fest if roads are closed :unsure:

Update

All electric peacock festival ticket holders will be allowed into galle road on the 16th, parking will be provided at shangri-la grounds (formerly know as army grounds).

Edited by The Stig

all the tickets are selling for 17th event ryt? in that case does the 17th ticket allowed for 16th as well?

I couldn't help notice that you have listed " ladyboys " as one of your interests, and the fact that you got 15 tickets...... looks like its going to be one crazy night :))

Yes dude... me and few of my buddies are willing to come... Do u guys have any idea about parking on 17th night... BTW i'll remove that ladyboy part from my interests... but really i'm interesting abt them... (But i'm not gay or bi) :sleeping-smiley-001:

Edited by pontiac_gto

They might allow to use the Shangila ( Army) grounds since there will be no peacock festival on the 17th,

Alternatively we could use the car park in front of lakehouse and do a small walk.

Called up CSN but they have no clue wrt parking although they are supposed to be organizing it......

This Colombo night race event is a great idea but don't you guys think it could have been much better if they held this on Saturday and Sunday nights? People who are going home for the week end from Colombo fort will have some difficulties because of this right?

trafficplan600.jpg

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/15470-races-which-is-to-be-held-on-friday-and-saturday.html

• Like 1