• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Coolest Mobile Phone????

I dont know, but for me the full touch is quite good.I'm currently using a vivaz,and it's not that hard to type in as it appears.This changed my view about full touch phones really.

I don't want to avoid typing on onscreen keyboards. I prefer the hardware backup for redundancy.

• 5 months later...

I'm having a choice between this and the Neo

I've been using a Neo mt15a for the last 6 months. No issues so far. It's worth the price. Btw now the one available here is MT15i. And it sells at around 41k and the MT15a is around 45K .It's got a good processor,Ram and a good cam compared to other phones in that price range :). Try to buy a mt15a

Edited by kelum_wj

I've been using a Neo mt15a for the last 6 months. No issues so far. It's worth the price. Btw now the one available here is MT15i. And it sells at around 41k and the MT15a is around 45K .It's got a good processor,Ram and a good cam compared to other phones in that price range :). Try to buy a mt15a

Thanks mate, I had a small problem with the budget since I couldnt sell my phone (A vivaz) due to a small problem it had and as I had to spend on the car so therefore I had to settle with a Blackbery Curve. So currently using two phones, but if I get a chance I'm planning on a S2

guys need a small advice, im using a Galaxy S2 now and plan too upgrade for a Galaxy Note. is it advisable?

when comparing sgs2 with note there are little performance difference between them note display is 1 inch bigger and have more pixels and note have a slightly faster processor if you concern about slightly faster processor and 1 inch bigger display and more pixels and if you can live with it's size go for a note.

but i think is it's not worth to upgrade sgs2 to note

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3621&idPhone2=4135

guys need a small advice, im using a Galaxy S2 now and plan too upgrade for a Galaxy Note.

is it advisable?

Id say stick with the S2... The note doesn't really offer any major advantages over it other than screen size, and even then it uses the older pen-tile matrix if im not mistaken. Plus, unless you have a handbag to carry it around, the note's size makes it impractical for regular use.

In every other way its basically identical to the S2, so unless you're just upgrading so you can say "I have a Galaxy Note", avoid it IMHO.

True, when comparing both of them, the Note's only advantage is its screen size and better battery life.

Thanks guys :)

oh and any idea whats a Barometer? i saw it on the Note's Specification

I take it you didn't pay much attention during science :P

Plus, unless you have a handbag to carry it around, the note's size makes it impractical for regular use.

Not entirely true. Our Ops manager has got one, there was a discussion just today. Its big, but coz its pretty flat, its easy to pocket. Of course, he is a big guy, about my size, so it might still be a problem for people with smaller pockets, like, say, Devinda or Dilesh. Funny enough, the second 5 inch display I encountered in the last two weeks, another guy in the Colombo is using a Dell Streak, he has no issues with the size either.

Another buddy bought a Note too, but I haven't been able to chat with him about it.

Guys, what is a good non-touch Nokia smartphone? It has to be solidly built, durable and have a good battery life. It has to be of a substantial size as well. (Not as big as an N8 though.)

3310!

Seriously though, I'd look at the E series... The E7 might be a bit too big so I'm thinking the E6 should suit your needs quite well. It does have a slight degree of touch screen functionality though.... If not, go get an E72. Built like the proverbial brick shithouse, and has excellent battery life.

3310!

Seriously though, I'd look at the E series... The E7 might be a bit too big so I'm thinking the E6 should suit your needs quite well. It does have a slight degree of touch screen functionality though.... If not, go get an E72. Built like the proverbial brick shithouse, and has excellent battery life.

Yeah I was looking at the E72, until I realised that the E6 was within my budget as well. If its as well built as the E72, I'll be sold on it.

+1 on the e72...there is also cheap basic Nokia qwerty called Asha.

Also If you're looking for a good qwerty phone,why not join the blackberry boys?Bold 9780 or the 9900?

Those Blackberries are outta my price range man. :(

just out of curiosity.

can blackberry phones be repaired here in SL

two of my friends in uni use them and both of them had to send the phone to England to repair them

Lol I had a problem with the charger pin and I got it done by a place in Liberty plaza

Lol I had a problem with the charger pin and I got it done by a place in Liberty plaza

both of my friends had software issues and one of them had a motherboard issue as well

for both times they had to send it to England to repair.

before the S2 i was planing to buy a touch 9900 but after those incident, i gave up on the idea :/