• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want Paint Code For Mazda Interplay

mustu521

Anyone having the red/maroon Mazda 1991 BG full option interplay ?... Can you tell me the factory paint code for that color ?. (the paint code is located on a steel plate pasted in the engine compartment under the bonnet near the drivers side. it maybe a two or three letter code) :unsure:

Thanks

Ok –:-) so ur the person who is known to my cousin working at Aivssawela FTZ- I’ve been hunting around for the same info for him – but no luck asked my mechanic but he too cannot remember off hand and need to check with a car owner – lets hope u get some luck

Ok –:-) so ur the person who is known to my cousin working at Aivssawela FTZ- I’ve been hunting around for the same info for him – but no luck asked my mechanic but he too cannot remember off hand and need to check with a car owner – lets hope u get some luck

Yes machan its me... what a small world!... :).. the prob is my car will be ready for painting in about a week so thats why looking around for it soon...

anyone on the forum who owns or had a Interplay please help :(

Why not choose a slightly different shade...? I did it for mine... no regrets.

Did you mix and match the color or got it off a code ?... i would prefer to stick to a code as it makes life much easier when buying more paint later on for touch up works or accidents

Did you mix and match the color or got it off a code ?... i would prefer to stick to a code as it makes life much easier when buying more paint later on for touch up works or accidents

Took it off the original Mazda color chart from DeBeer..