• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Dream Garage

fuzzo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about sultan of brunei ??

he also got couple of thousand cars !!!

mostly Rolls, ferraris,etc. he always buys 5 or 7 samples of each model.

he even got many concepts and special models like 4 door Ferraris and Ferrari Station Wagons done by pininfarina.

Its said that it takes about hours to get some cars in the corners of his garage.!!

You could find many unseen Ferrari and many other car models by searching on goolgle with "sultan of brunei cars " or something

machang i think there is a rule saing the guy got to be an arab to marry an arab girl. so start working on that conversion

I don't think he means the Sultans daughter. He means Page Stevens daughter. WCCs dream is the add a performance Noah to that collection :rolleyes:

But i am sure you got to have atleast half of the collection of his cars to marry his daughter

huh?

imagine the garage....

1- Ferrari F40

2- Ferrari F50

3- Ferrari Enzo

4- Toyota Noah

5- Carerra GT

6- Lotus Exige

and on and on and on.....

In Sri Lanka i have seen only a few houses whre they park all their vehicles in one garage.. They usualy park one here and other in a small maduwa etc. It is realy fashionable to park all under one roof

dnt worry if its a performance chick im on ... ill then slowly drive one r too cool cars .. in the future ......... well pericles the performance noah thin aint correct my biggest wish is to own a skyline so hope mr andrew shows his r34

Ok i know i said that i wouldnt post until i finish exams and come back home...but hey..autolanka is too distracting at times ... :jumping-smiley-013: .... anyways yes WCC i will be there for sure ...

Andrew hope u dont have a young sis, watch out for WCC... lol

LOL!!! Yes monamonu i do have a younger sis Only prob is that her boyfriend will kick alot of ass if anyone comes near her LoL...and so wud i but the AL crowd are nice ppl...so WCC wud have to go against a subaru-owning jealous boyfriend .... :P .... so gud luck to WCC ... :D

LOL!!! Yes monamonu i do have a younger sis Only prob is that her boyfriend will kick alot of ass if anyone comes near her LoL...and so wud i but the AL crowd are nice ppl...so WCC wud have to go against a subaru-owning jealous boyfriend .... :jumping-smiley-013: .... so gud luck to WCC ... :P

maybe they can do it wild wild west style.. a dual... or a litle moradnized .. a drag for the love of the beautiful girl... Subaru Vs. performance Noah..

vroom vroom!!! this isone drag that i'm coming to watch!

maybe they can do it wild wild west style.. a dual... or a litle moradnized .. a drag for the love of the beautiful girl... Subaru Vs. performance Noah..

Joker!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

In Sri Lanka i have seen only a few houses whre they park all their vehicles in one garage.. They usualy park one here and other in a small maduwa etc. It is realy fashionable to park all under one roof

machang are you sure you are in sri lanka???? if so you need to go out and take a look at some of the houses

Noah will definitely win with its silencer, bodykit and the air vents from darly road :)

huh?

imagine the garage....

1- Ferrari F40

2- Ferrari F50

3- Ferrari Enzo

4- Toyota Noah

5- Carerra GT

6- Lotus Exige

and on and on and on.....

dilesh you made a massive mistake mate, better apologise to wcc

its no more 'Toyota Noah' its a 'Performance Toyota Noah'

I hope thats Subaru Sambur vs Perfomance Noah :) Otherwise WCC gonna have to remove his speakers and come.

I'm out, Last time I tried running with a scooby down baseline I .... errrr .... welll ...... pretty much ate dust :D

But that was after staying in front for a long time while dodging around traffic. Traffic cleared and "bye-bye". He had fun too, He gave me a thumbs up when I caught him at the kannata signal lights :P

I hope thats Subaru Sambur vs Perfomance Noah :) Otherwise WCC gonna have to remove his speakers and come.

I'm out, Last time I tried running with a scooby down baseline I .... errrr .... welll ...... pretty much ate dust :D

But that was after staying in front for a long time while dodging around traffic. Traffic cleared and "bye-bye". He had fun too, He gave me a thumbs up when I caught him at the kannata signal lights :P

Actually it aint no Sambur ... :D ... More like a WRX STi 8 .... Preveen you know who i am talking about ... :D try and think real hard to who i was with at the WRX meet in Jan ... adios boys!

Ok this is the deal i ll get andrews sis too ... how well first i act as an arabic seller get tht crazy fello to make my lancer a ferari sell it to the arab seller and get set with the chik ..then B4 marrying as a dhoury i ask sumthin like the ferari import it and then i kick as* of a subaru hehe ..... off course ill win like duh ..Ohh i have to get ma cousins infinit g35 and remove its lightning audio sytem and then kick a**

Actually it aint no Sambur ... :D ... More like a WRX STi 8 .... Preveen you know who i am talking about ... :alc: try and think real hard to who i was with at the WRX meet in Jan ... adios boys!

I hate thinking hard. So I did the innovative and checked the hi5 profile. Sure enough ....

Yeah, yeah, there was only one 8 @ the meet in January :D that was fairly easy too :alc:

Ok this is the deal i ll get andrews sis too ... how well first i act as an arabic seller get tht crazy fello to make my lancer a ferari sell it to the arab seller and get set with the chik ..then B4 marrying as a dhoury i ask sumthin like the ferari import it and then i kick as* of a subaru hehe ..... off course ill win like duh ..Ohh i have to get ma cousins infinit g35 and remove its lightning audio sytem and then kick a**

seems to be ur goin to sell all the cars n girls ( arab guys n Andrew's ) and spend all the money to modify ur VAN... :D (Shehan's Pimp VAN) with 30 inch alloys n 50inch lcd... :D

seems to be ur goin to sell all the cars n girls ( arab guys n Andrew's ) and spend all the money to modify ur VAN... :D (Shehan's Pimp VAN) with 30 inch alloys n 50inch lcd... :D

:alc: Now that's pimpin' West Coast Customs style! (I mean the actual shop in the US :alc: )

Bub, u just been pimped!