• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Impreza Wrx R205 In Sri Lanka

dulanka.d

The first ever Subaru R205 has Arrived to Sri Lanka. Here are some of the SPECS on it.

The R205 goes on sale there today, and Subaru will build 400. The MSRP is 4,510,000 yen, which by today's exchange rate, is about $48,325.

Subaru says much of the go-even-faster hardware on the STI R205 was vetted on the STI that competed in the 2009 Nurburgring 24 Hours race.

Key upgrades over the STI Spec C start under the hood. The turbocharger is a more durable ball-bearing design (apparently more so than the one in the Spec C), while the Subaru Tecnica International engineers squeezed out more power (316 horsepower at 6,400 rpm versus 304) and more torque (318 versus 311) at a lower rpm (4,000 versus 4,400), by remapping the 2.0-liter boxer four-cylinder's ECU and installing a new exhaust with reduced back-pressure.

The R205's lightweight 18-inch cast wheels are wrapped in 245/40R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 tires. The car has grooved and ventilated brake rotors at all four corners with six-piston fixed Brembo calipers up front and a four-pot set in back.

Other details on the R205 include a standard flexible strut tower brace (already something you can order from the STI catalog in Japan) and upgraded stabilizer bars. The R205 also has a unique lower front lip spoiler and rear diffuser. Inside, the expected JDM Recaro seats are fitted, but the only rear difference is the addition of an individually numbered plaque and R205 door sill logos.

For more info and Pics

Shit, and STi X in the country.

This is whole lot of good News.....

Well Done Nishan.....

Now someone should get the STi X Sedan as well.

Hi Velocity - i don't think there is a Sti X 'sedan'. However I'm subject to correction on this.

That's why here in S. L. [& maybe in other countries] the Sti IX is still sort after. This is the impression i've got from others. [one person actually called - this is the 'gay' model. :violent-smiley-030: ]

How ever beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - isn't it?

There is 2011 Sti model now - which has the sedan & hatchback versions.

K guys this might sound a lil shocking but i did see a STI version (not sure) of this in Hilton Jaic in the month of January 2010! It probably would have been a standard impressa cz riding it was some middle aged lady with a driver...lol... Same model as in the pic's above...

But anyways congrats nishan on the Subaru... Hope to see some Ken Block stuff with that soon... :D

K guys this might sound a lil shocking but i did see a STI version (not sure) of this in Hilton Jaic in the month of January 2010! It probably would have been a standard impressa cz riding it was some middle aged lady with a driver...lol... Same model as in the pic's above...

But anyways congrats nishan on the Subaru... Hope to see some Ken Block stuff with that soon... :D

Thats just a normal impreza im sure. there's one at kalubowila hospital too owned by one of the doctors

• 5 weeks later...