• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Cbf 125cc

dev111

I hate to say this..but the rear side of the honda cbf 125 sucks big time..it has a tail light resembling 1970's honda c70..but it certainly kill the overall looks of the bike..also comparing the price this is not a vaue for money product......

well that certainly doesn't come any where close to a proper "japanese" honda :P

must be one of those indian junk bikes :P

flame on! :D

you're right about that ;)

No way! good old CG125 is miles ahead in reliability than this plastic cr*p from India.

in terms of reliability I quite agree ... I was just commenting on how it looks on the outside ;)

recently saw a TVS with a ninja fairing kit :lol:

TVS with a ninja fairing .. thats odd :unsure: .. ah well ..he could've atleast done a Gixer fairing for it, considering TVS has ties with suzuki :D

TVS with a ninja fairing .. thats odd :unsure: .. ah well ..he could've atleast done a Gixer fairing for it, considering TVS has ties with suzuki :D

No machan..ninja fairing is coming with kawasaki bikes(kawasaki ninja)..not suzuki bikes....also in the past bajaj had a collabaration with kawasaki...but now rahul bajaj is on his own..btw you are right about tvs having affair with suzuki...any how they cant even touch the quality aspect of suzuki any way... <_<<_<