• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Inflate Tires With Nitrogen Gas

fb_man

From where to inflate tiers with nitrogen gas. Please any body tel me a place aroun colombo or negombo to infalte tires with N2.

There are a few places around Colombo, but the closest to Negombo would be the IOC petrol station at Seeduwa

Waste of money if you ask me.

I don't see a the benefit in filling your tires with Nitrogen gas in SL. All it does is that it allows you to go for longer without checking the air pressure in your tires. Useful in cold climates or in excessively hot ones, but in SL I don't see why you can't check your air pressure every week or so or every time you wash your car, especially since all the petrol stations offer regular air top ups at a nominal fee.

Use regular air I say, and utilize the money saved towards some kottu or good lampris :lol: