• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Brand New Sti9 In Sri Lanka

chipmonk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a rexton jeep.... not sure cause we were not bothered about the other vehicles... you could see a black civic in the garage with the engine pulled off... that's one of Dinesh's cars... there were also a white RX7 with 17" rims wow... and there was a Pontiac Fire Bird I think... wow you guys should see the cars there....

Good idea! take us along next time :D

Hmmmm... Interesting ... So How Fast IS the Evo? :D ... Cos it must be HEAVILY modified if a STi 9 cant keep up wit it... 2 BAR???? When did he do this Modification??? ....

Thats Maheths EVO, i think he put in a new and bigger turbocharger if i remeber right, have not been home for a while now...

regards

:blink: WoW :blink: !!!! Machan Ashan ,, Like this picture very much >>> :violent-smiley-099:

Right on bro....right on!

this is my Fav. pic too...............super lucky the owners....good on them ! :blink:

-A

hey!

yesterday i was on my way home when i saw that blue STi 9 parked in the garage of a building opposite Majestic City. i've even seen that Accord Euro-R parked there a couple of times... not to mention some other nice cars... what exactly is that place? some sort of car detailing mod place?

hey!

yesterday i was on my way home when i saw that blue STi 9 parked in the garage of a building opposite Majestic City. i've even seen that Accord Euro-R parked there a couple of times... not to mention some other nice cars... what exactly is that place? some sort of car detailing mod place?

thats bullion exchange...those r their rides

ishraq's new car

Is it Ishraq's or Javidh's ? :o

Heard his Euro R is no more........i know its irrelavant here, but a bit curious as to the ownership of the STi 9.........I know its family...but who's the OWNER?

Cheers,

-A

Is it Ishraq's or Javidh's ? :o

Heard his Euro R is no more........i know its irrelavant here, but a bit curious as to the ownership of the STi 9.........I know its family...but who's the OWNER?

Cheers,

-A

i hear it's ishraq's...i doubt it makes a difference

hey!

Its not a car detailing place, fool. Its actually a top-secret tuning garage for high-end customers. Don't blow their cover by mentioning it online. Good thing Shakir had some brains to cover up your slip by saying its some other shop or some jazz like that. Anyways, yes, they do serious performance tuning at that place. Check it out quietly if you have the time.

i hear it's ishraq's...i doubt it makes a difference

Well true machang...but driver style matters a lot in this case.....right?