• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Brand New Sti9 In Sri Lanka

chipmonk

Its not a car detailing place, fool. Its actually a top-secret tuning garage for high-end customers. Don't blow their cover by mentioning it online. Good thing Shakir had some brains to cover up your slip by saying its some other shop or some jazz like that. Anyways, yes, they do serious performance tuning at that place. Check it out quietly if you have the time.

:P;)

Its not a car detailing place, fool. Its actually a top-secret tuning garage for high-end customers. Don't blow their cover by mentioning it online. Good thing Shakir had some brains to cover up your slip by saying its some other shop or some jazz like that. Anyways, yes, they do serious performance tuning at that place. Check it out quietly if you have the time.

:P:D yayayaa!!!!!! :o

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that mean? Honestly, what are you getting at?

he he he chill dude.... ;) .....calm down, take a deep breath and "whooooooozaaaaaa" :o

What i meant was machang the car and style of driving............nothing else! I've noticed that they have two different styles of driving...but hey thats just my opinion.

Cheers,

-A

he he he chill dude.... :P .....calm down, take a deep breath and "whooooooozaaaaaa" :D

What i meant was machang the car and style of driving............nothing else! I've noticed that they have two different styles of driving...but hey thats just my opinion.

Cheers,

-A

Really?? whats the difference?? :D

• 2 months later...

my friend just got a BRAND NEW sti 9 ,and its the first brand new one in sri lanka its drop dead gorgeous will post the pics during the day

hey.. would your friend like to take his car out for a spin with my friends car.. just let me know if he's interested.. we'll be draggin this friday so ask your friend to bring his car if he wants to...