• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Second Hand Honda Civics Selling Like Hot Cakes?

Lance

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A perfect honda consists of :

1. A Body kit

2. LOUD exhaust

3. LOUD sound system

5. A ricer driving it around town like a maniac.

:angry-smiley-048: spot on ...

the bad part is the genuine lovers of honda gets a bad name due to these wannabies ..

Couldn't have said it better bro, I will trust my Ek over any car any day Such an awesome ride.

Right on!!!! You hit the nail on the head. If you hold on top your EK3 for another 10-15 years, I am sure it will fetch a great price at any collectible auction. Don't sell it!

It's always a pride driving a HONDA. If it was common like other vehicles you would not get that feeling. That's why it says HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS !!!!!!!

The PRIDE is actually the HERD Mentality... :) Every HONDA owner think that way... :)

:jumping-smiley-013: I never thought this post of mine will go a long way like this , maaan whatever about finding a new car..i had a great time reading these posts, sarcasm and all...however Honda stays as Honda and we don't like Pagani Zoda.. B)

Thank yall :rolleyes:

I know.. when every other tom dick and harry is either driving a mercedes, bmw, fiat, or even those peugeots i can only stand and laugh about why they choose such common cars.

Ohh i saw a eg8 parked at the MC carpark this morning.. if anyone wants to take a look at that rare beauty, better rush there fast!

:D, yeah.. we must have a museum to preserve some good examples before they become so rare and antique.

main reasons is since 2005 or so very few civics have come down and for the honda loving public who used to get a healthy supply of civics now have no enuf car supply to upgrade unto. even now while thousands of axios arrive, da number of civics are only a handful. so no wonder. but as always the mafia also plays their game to pronounce the effects.

It's a true fact mate..somehow i have to find an Eagle eye :unsure:

It's always a pride driving a HONDA. If it was common like other vehicles you would not get that feeling. That's why it says HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS !!!!!!!

You forgot to mention that most School boys who watch Fast and the Furious want to get their hands on a Honda.....

On a serious note, can agree with the original poster on this 100%. Heck four months ago if you opened the paper it was a certainty that there would be at least a dozen ES series hondas up for sale. For the last two weeks have been keeping an eye out for one for one of my friends and you'd be lucky to find four cars a week now!

The ES appears to have suddenly become VERY popular

You forgot to mention that most School boys who watch Fast and the Furious want to get their hands on a Honda.....

That's funny, cause if I remember correctly, the more prominent cars were a RX7, a Supra, and a Charger. The Hondas were only used for that highway robbery scene in the beginning... :P

On a serious note, can agree with the original poster on this 100%. Heck four months ago if you opened the paper it was a certainty that there would be at least a dozen ES series hondas up for sale. For the last two weeks have been keeping an eye out for one for one of my friends and you'd be lucky to find four cars a week now!

The ES appears to have suddenly become VERY popular

what would you think is the reason for that to happen? and apart from its being a newer model than ek series, what else has it got more than a ek?

:jumping-smiley-013: I never thought this post of mine will go a long way like this , maaan whatever about finding a new car..i had a great time reading these posts, sarcasm and all...however Honda stays as Honda and we don't like Pagani Zoda.. B)

Thank yall :rolleyes:

Yeah I know, you and me can't afford a Zonda, so.... And I assume you are new to internet and Youtube and stuff :D

but i am surpised it started a little little late.. kinda like the turbo LAG...

Ever heard of Vtac? :P