• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Planning To Buy Toyota Ae 110

prabath7

I am hoping to buy my first car. I don't have much idea about cars thats why I decide to put this in this.

I want to know whether best option (is it worth) Toyota AE 110

Toyota Corola (AE 110) -1196

Price Rs 14,25,000

Usage 140000 KM

300-5***

Thanks,

Buy a mazda 323 instead. You can get a newer and better looking car for that price.

I am hoping to buy my first car. I don't have much idea about cars thats why I decide to put this in this.

Price Rs 14,25,000

Usage 140000 KM

300-5***

Thanks,

this is non crystal light model as i knw....dats too much in price

u can buy 300 -302 (1997)Crystal light model for dis amount

make sure to buy a 1500CC engine car..with full option car without options doesn't hav good resell market.

http://img03.carview.co.jp/trade/img02/car...5010067/01w.jpg

http://img03.carview.co.jp/trade/img02/car.../5010067/03.jpg

Price Rs 14,25,000

Usage 140000 KM

300-5***

Thanks,

Depends wether you're taking the "I have to buy a Corolla" tablet or not. It's not that the Corolla is a bad car, but the prices are super-inflated due to demand and you can get newer car with better features if you consider alternatives...

Depends wether you're taking the "I have to buy a Corolla" tablet or not. It's not that the Corolla is a bad car, but the prices are super-inflated due to demand and you can get newer car with better features if you consider alternatives...

I was checking around AE110 prices too & the prices are absurd...the sellers r demanding higher prices after the tax cut

1+ :)

and the other thing is that you really can't take "mileage " into account on these cars cos an old car like that should have easily gone over the 140k mark imho :)

on another note....almost all those corolla guys are selling those cars even at the inflated prices they claim cos there is a huge demand for them.

most sellers don't have to keep a corolla for more than a couple of days....unless of course the car is in horrible shape :)

too high in price...maximum is Rs.1.25Mn (if its auto and 1.5 cc)

just out of curiosity....have you been able to buy a 110 auto 1500cc car in good condition for that price? or know of anybody else who had done so?

I've not seen a single 110 in that price range for quite a while now!

Few months back during the acute price hike, the price was manipulated in the FB15's and the Vitz.

Now post-tax revision, its seems to be the AE110. That's the latest "vehicle of choice" for these small time scam artists

I use an AE110 and I tell you its got nothing special at all as a car. There are far more betters cars which unfortunately have low resale value :)

Few months back during the acute price hike, the price was manipulated in the FB15's and the Vitz.

Now post-tax revision, its seems to be the AE110. That's the latest "vehicle of choice" for these small time scam artists

I use an AE110 and I tell you its got nothing special at all as a car. There are far more betters cars which unfortunately have low resale value :)

good that you've realized that and pretty sad to see you've paid a premium for just another car with only focusing the resale value :)

Well, I'd rather have a car I love with low resale value than be stuck with some bucket that will sell a bit higher than the car next to it at some sale. I mean, you don't switch cars every month...

I found one at that price................back in 2005/6 lol

If you spend as much time as I do driving around you will realize that comfort and reliability comes ahead of resale values. I'd rather loose money on a car with a poor resale value but a good level of comfort than get claustrophobic in a little go kart of a car like a corolla 110.

Just after the tax reduction there were 110 going for much lower prices...again the prices of AE110 has been increased by the sellers...I used a 110 for 9 years and nothing special...No point in spending more than 1.25Mn for 300- car. If you can go for Rs.1.5Mn there are lot of other brands available.....

Dear All,

what is the resonable current price of the following model? I'm planning to buy this car but thought of getting your genuine comments before giving my offer.

AE 110

YOM 1999

1st owner

87000km genuine milage (he has not altered the ODO but not sure it is done when it was brought down :rolleyes: )

crystal lights

vehicle is carefully maintained and all records are available

Pls help

87000km genuine milage (he has not altered the ODO but not sure it is done when it was brought down rolleyes.gif )

How do you know its genuine mileage for sure?

Its his (current owners) word right? :)

87000 Km for a 99 model doesn't seems to be right.

How do you know its genuine mileage for sure?

Its his (current owners) word right? :)

87000 Km for a 99 model doesn't seems to be right.

I'm also in doubt. but I know the seller; friend of mine. but when it comes to money even friends lie :action-smiley-060:

Anyway, forgetting ODO, what would be the resonable price?

I think its a some where around 16 - 18 laks depending on the condition of the car. I have seen some advertised even above 18.

AE110 prices have skyrocketed for the past few weeks, so not really sure where it really stands machan

I'm also in doubt. but I know the seller; friend of mine. but when it comes to money even friends lie :action-smiley-060:

do you mean reasonable price compared to other AE110's in the market? or compared to other options in the market?

(e.g. 1 month ago I was looking at 2 VW Passats, 1.8Turbo, YOM 2002 or 03, Tiptronic, agent maintained, ~80000 on ODO for ~1.9m... compared to the pleasure and prestige of a Passat I wouldn't call 1.8m for a 110 reasonable)