• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tax For 2007 Yaris

wug

Guys, what will be the tax for a Lambo Gallrado... my aunt who is in Italy has inherited her husbands Gallardo and she wants to send it to me... what do you think will be the tax and costs of bringing her down? Also what will be the fuel consumption and the insurance costs involved?

Edited by VVTi

Guys, what will be the tax for a Lambo Gallrado... my aunt who is in Italy has inherited her husbands Gallardo and she wants to send it to me... what do you think will be the tax and costs of bringing her down? Also what will be the fuel consumption and the insurance costs involved?

Is Lambo Gallardo a Italian girl by any chance? :P

well while we are trying to figure out the costs of bringing down a lambo can some one also tell me how much I would have to pay in taxes to import a F-22 raptor? how much would insurance be on that? how would i get it shipped? will are f-22s fuel efficient? is so hom many KMPL?

I doubt if the Raptor will do more than 10 feet per gallon... ;)

Not sure about the taxes.

well what about a F-16 fighting falcon? It's only $27 million and costs considerably less than the $150 million F-22. Will I save money in the long term? Where would I park it? Can I buy spares at Punchigawatte?

well while we are trying to figure out the costs of bringing down a lambo can some one also tell me how much I would have to pay in taxes to import a F-22 raptor? how much would insurance be on that? how would i get it shipped? will are f-22s fuel efficient? is so hom many KMPL?

can't you just fly it in and land @ Katunayake? If you left it parked in the hangar there you'll never have to take it pass customs so no duty either :rolleyes:

well what about a F-16 fighting falcon? It's only $27 million and costs considerably less than the $150 million F-22. Will I save money in the long term? Where would I park it? Can I buy spares at Punchigawatte?

don't go for the F16, very low resale value and hard to find spares. F22 is much better option. ;)

I'd pick the F-22. It's got stealth tech! The cops won't ever see you coming! :D

sorry, i dont know about tax and insurance. but i can say it will run around 4-5 KMpl !!! and you can do around 450Km on a tank... good ne? but if you can get the engine tuned from that secret place, it would do atleast 15KMpl ... :rolleyes: