• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Ek2 1999

DEEN

hi guys,

i'm just about to buy a honda civic EK2 of 1999, full option, auto transmission, 1300CC car of good condition...

it was registered in 2003, H number, first owner.....

the best price offered is 1.55 million.... does it really worth?

pls advice me on followings....

1. availability of parts in SL,

2. fuel economy,

3. resale value...

i heard that 1300 cc auto is a rare specification in honda and therefore has a low resale value... is it true?

your comments are really appreciated cos it is my first car i'm searching for....

thanx in advance.......

You could buy a ek3 for your budget. 1.5 lt machine is always better than 1.3 lt in all respect.Don't worry about spares and 2nd hand market. Fuel economy is depend on driving style but generally 10 km in town and 13-15 km in out stations.

ek3 is the best civic I have ever driven.

hi guys,

i'm just about to buy a honda civic EK2 of 1999, full option, auto transmission, 1300CC car of good condition...

it was registered in 2003, H number, first owner.....

the best price offered is 1.55 million.... does it really worth?

pls advice me on followings....

1. availability of parts in SL,

2. fuel economy,

3. resale value...

i heard that 1300 cc auto is a rare specification in honda and therefore has a low resale value... is it true?

your comments are really appreciated cos it is my first car i'm searching for....

thanx in advance.......

You better go for EK 3, most common car of Civic range ,perhaps for the same budget.Though, it is bit more, you will probably get a car with higher resale value,excellant fuel economy,comfort compared to what you mentioned.

Thank you very much Jaga, Kumaras and Shan X for your valuable advie and comments....

and what would be the rough price of a EK3, G or H number, 1998, 1.5CC, auto, full option....

there's such one which has done 120,000km for Rs. 1,530,000....... is this price reasonable....

pls advice me on this too.....

thanks again in advance!!!!

KIT guys!!!

Thank you very much Jaga, Kumaras and Shan X for your valuable advie and comments....

and what would be the rough price of a EK3, G or H number, 1998, 1.5CC, auto, full option....

there's such one which has done 120,000km for Rs. 1,530,000....... is this price reasonable....

pls advice me on this too.....

thanks again in advance!!!!

KIT guys!!!

FYI

I bought a 99 yesterday with brand new 301- plates full option and fogs with a manual tranny for 1.5 million. It was in excellent condition too.