• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prices Of Bmw Parts / Service

MkX

Does anyone know where I can get a Brake Booster for a E39? Or anyone in the UK who can get me one since the US And EU model booster won't be a match due to a minor difference between the two models. Mine failed last evening and now unless I stand on the brakes car is impossible to stop.

Keeping Milli and Prestige as the absolute last resorts.

Try www.cotswoldgloucesterbmw.co.uk . Its an official BMW dealership that also ships parts to SL. Prices were quite reasonable when i checked last. Or try www.engsoon.com.sg. Know of a guy who buys from engsoon singapore and delivers to your door step withing 3 to 4 days for an additional fee. let me know if you want me to PM the details

Try www.cotswoldgloucesterbmw.co.uk . Its an official BMW dealership that also ships parts to SL. Prices were quite reasonable when i checked last. Or try www.engsoon.com.sg. Know of a guy who buys from engsoon singapore and delivers to your door step withing 3 to 4 days for an additional fee. let me know if you want me to PM the details

Thanks. That will be great. Send me the details.

Ok, got it and it's already on the way from SGP. Indika, who fixes my Alfa has his parts buyer in SGP as we speak and he just picked up a TRW booster (OEM) for 40k+ for me and is on the way.

Thank you all for your assistance!