• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dyno Day

dillongt

dc5555.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dc5556.jpg

dc5557.jpg

dc5558.jpg

dc55510.jpg

dc55511.jpg

dc55525.jpg

dc55515.jpg

dc55513.jpg

dc55518.jpg

The 1st Sri Lankan dyno day will also be on the 15th and 16th of October which will be the launch weekend as well.

Everyone can check the exact power and torque level of their cars

PM me for more info

For all the motor bike riders- the motor bike dyno will be up and ready by end october

Edited by darinwrxsti

The 1st Sri Lankan dyno day will also be on the 15th and 16th of October which will be the launch weekend as well.

Everyone can check the exact power and torque level of their cars

PM me for more info

For all the motor bike riders- the motor bike dyno will be up and ready by end october

If there are gonna be hot models around like these pics, you can count on a photographer!

creepy perv! :P

Fall out, disbeliever! Taking pics of cars with hot models is an ancient and time honored tradition. Almost as old as the motor car itself. Haven't you seen pictures of those Karl Benz era three wheel cars with steering rods and bicycle handles with women sitting in them?

Fall out, disbeliever! Taking pics of cars with hot models is an ancient and time honored tradition. Almost as old as the motor car itself. Haven't you seen pictures of those Karl Benz era three wheel cars with steering rods and bicycle handles with women sitting in them?

bur ur reason for going is the skimpily dressed girls; hence the creepy perv! The girls are only a complimentary subject not the MAIN subject :P hahahaha!!!

Why don't you post some proofs peri ?? :P

bur ur reason for going is the skimpily dressed girls; hence the creepy perv! The girls are only a complimentary subject not the MAIN subject :P hahahaha!!!

Don't be mad dude. There is nothing creepy or pervy about taking pics of skimpily dressed girls. Do you know how big an event the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is? Its nothing BUT skimpily dressed girls with 100s of people photographing them!

Heck Colombo Fashion Week was proof enough. Easily 20+ togs trying to get a position to shoot at the end of the runway. Thats when it pays to be big built and tall :D

Why don't you post some proofs peri ?? :P

I wasn't around back then so I don't have pics. And there might be copyright issues to posting other peoples pics :D

Don't be mad dude. There is nothing creepy or pervy about taking pics of skimpily dressed girls. Do you know how big an event the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is? Its nothing BUT skimpily dressed girls with 100s of people photographing them!

Heck Colombo Fashion Week was proof enough. Easily 20+ togs trying to get a position to shoot at the end of the runway. Thats when it pays to be big built and tall :D

I wasn't around back then so I don't have pics. And there might be copyright issues to posting other peoples pics :D

going to a fashion show n taking pics of girls is different from say taking pics of girls in the changing room :P

at a fashion show the girls are the subject, at a dyno day they are not! Hahahahaaaa! But didn't you have some pics of girls on cars from the Honda fest and that other thing that was at the STC grounds?

AnywY it's ok peri either way I'm sure we'll enjoy ur chick pics..... hehehe

um dude, wasn't that his daughter Mercedes ? :huh:

:unsure:

:o

going to a fashion show n taking pics of girls is different from say taking pics of girls in the changing room :P

at a fashion show the girls are the subject, at a dyno day they are not! Hahahahaaaa! But didn't you have some pics of girls on cars from the Honda fest and that other thing that was at the STC grounds?

AnywY it's ok peri either way I'm sure we'll enjoy ur chick pics..... hehehe

I'm not talking about chick pics. I'm talking about the juxtaposition of elements. :) And not always. For example, plenty of models shoots that use the car as a prop with the model as the subject.

Ex :

http://www.importtuner.com/models/0508_imp...izon/index.html

See the pic?

I don't know, and its irrelevant. The point is, there was a picture of a car and a woman.

IIRC, the name 'Mercedes' came in when the manufacturer was about to close down due to money issues and some rick guy came and said " sure i'll buy a a bunch of your cars,, but you have to name them after my daughter"... Read it in some book some time ago... lemme search and confirm.

Edit: yep, its the daughter of a dealer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...22171201AAXxxLS

Edited by Dilesh