• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bimmer Or Benz??

XAVIOR

Merc or Bimmer?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. D you prefer the Mercedes Benz brand or the BMW brand

• Benz
    • BMW

SO now lets see, Goo-Unit has a Hilux, a Vitz, a Land cruiser, a E60 520D AND is about to get a F10 528 M Sport.... BUT still cannot determine his gender! :)

Mate you got a bent name like VVTI and question other peoples gender? You looking for equal rights atleast on this forum mate? Clearly got some support from a few fellow takers.

Please do excuse me if i can't keep up with the topic feedback as i do have an empire to run. Such exotic cars just don't fall off the sky you know my man. Dare i say for you to own one it just might have to happen that way. Oh wait... Maybe you can buy an e34 525td and badge it a 530d.

And when i get home i have my Mrs to attend to. I know you losers don't have a life and are glued to this site. But I have a life unlike you farts.

And when i get home i have my Mr to attend to. I know you losers don't have a life and are glued to this site. But I have a life unlike you farts.

Yeah, the guy bragging about imaginary cars has a life. Lol. Now go home to your boyfriend and leave us be.

Mate you got a bent name like VVTI and question other peoples gender? You looking for equal rights atleast on this forum mate? Clearly got some support from a few fellow takers.

Please do excuse me if i can't keep up with the topic feedback as i do have an empire to run. Such exotic cars just don't fall off the sky you know my man. Dare i say for you to own one it just might have to happen that way. Oh wait... Maybe you can buy an e34 525td and badge it a 530d.

And when i get home i have my Mrs to attend to. I know you losers don't have a life and are glued to this site. But I have a life unlike you farts.

Well, VVTi is a proven tech. WTF is a G -Unit? Sounds like a minor consumable part in a raw sewage system. :)

Well, see, G-Boy, some of us do not need to drive imaginary BMWs or exotics as you call it. BMWs are many things, exotics they ain't. Yes yes, run to your Mrs. While youa re running your imaginary empire, some gardener must be mowing her lawn.

• Like 1

Well, VVTi is a proven tech. WTF is a G -Unit? Sounds like a minor consumable part in a raw sewage system. :)

Well, see, G-Boy, some of us do not need to drive imaginary BMWs or exotics as you call it. BMWs are many things, exotics they ain't. Yes yes, run to your Mrs. While youa re running your imaginary empire, some gardener must be mowing her lawn.

Hey girls! Did sugar daddy forget to mention the brand new sorento he has to wait another few months for.

I promise to take the lady with the deepest throat among your'll for a ride. You get to choose the ride.

Poor babies! Will an ummahh do for now pretty things?

And this may have been the time he had a small issue with his Hilux, that blocked injector episode. The man watching from the side may be his boyfriend? Not sure with these types which way they swing, being gender confused and all... :)

789740318_6f5367c214.jpg

G-Unit, any comments, mate?

even proven tech gets old silly girl. Come on now even an old timer like you should know this well. You put in a Toyota engine in you e36 did ya? Oh Dear lord. What have you done.

Oh well chicks n cars. Only your'll would understand.

even proven tech gets old silly girl. Come on now even an old timer like you should know this well. You put in a Toyota engine in you e36 did ya? Oh Dear lord. What have you done.

Stuck on repeat, monkey boy? Ran out of the Go Juice? All your cars in the garage not helping? About to cry, little girl?

Ideally should be in the 4.5 - 5.5 million range depending on model year, mileage and overall vehicle condition.

thanks bro :)

the E39 530D should be added to the list of cars i suggest to my friends and relatives :)

Edited by Magnum