• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bimmer Or Benz??

XAVIOR

Merc or Bimmer?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. D you prefer the Mercedes Benz brand or the BMW brand

• Benz
    • BMW

:jumping-smiley-013: OK there it is....! Click on the link in the First post to Vote! :jumping-smiley-013:

no dude...you can make a poll here on this thread,theres a poll option when you start a thread,see if you can edit it...MADZ or Peri,can you help this guy out please.

I could, but I'm not seeing the point of a brand comparison. These companies manufacture flat out supers cars to SUVs.

Yes,a poll to find out who builds the better cars is useless.But I for one am curious to find out which brand has the most FANS at AL,Much like the Evo vs STi poll.

Edited by MasterDon

Yes,a poll to find out who builds the better cars is useless.But I for one am curious to find out which brand has the most FANS at AL,Much like the Evo vs STi poll.

Then let the Polls begin... I've always been a Bavarian fan... :D and still I'm trying to picture you in a Merc.. can't see it.. :P

depends on age.

Young or young at heart, ultimate driving machine. Retired or greying Benz.

Not strictly true. Merc makes cars like the SLR, SLK, SLS, AMG black editions, the insane Brabus Bi-Turbo.

BMW also make cars like the 7 series.

Edited by Pericles

Thanks Peri!

Then let the Polls begin... I've always been a Bavarian fan... :D and still I'm trying to picture you in a Merc.. can't see it.. :P

haha...It's just blind fanboy-ism machan,there's something about the three pointed star that clicks with me,not to mention being brainwashed since I was little by the me family and relatives who are all Mercaholics. :)

Having said that,I have tremendous respect for BMW,no doubt.

Let's leave the justifications and have the poll.. I'm curious to see the results.. :rolleyes:

+1

you've got a fleet of 124s? how mnay? (just ouf of curiosity) :)

He doesnt have them, but he would Like to have them lol....

In fact, So would I.:)

My top 124's: 500E, E60 AMG, 300E-24V and E36 AMG