• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Transformers 3 Filming Site Pics

E L N I N O

Hi all, yesterday my cousin has got a rare chance to meet the optimus, new bumble bee, ironhide, ratchet and the rest of the transformers at the Transformers 3 filming site in Washington DC. I'm sharing the pics she has sent me :)

Oh BTW the original bumble bee has accidentally crashed in to a stupid DC Cop's SUV the day before while filming a scene and they have stopped filming until the new bumble bee returns. More info and a video here. The new bumble bee is in the pics and with a spare one too!

Enjoy!!!

transformers3filmingsit.jpg

more to follow...

Thanks for the pics.

Hmmm.. Ferrari Italia? Wonder who that is.

LOL...I'm surprised the Americans have even heard of Ferrari :lol: ...I always thought Transformers as a two our long infomercial for GM and DaimlerChrysler with robots here and there.

BTW heard Megan fox was replaced...Well there goes her...err..."acting career"...awaiting the sex tape! :D

Thanks for the pics.

BTW heard Megan fox was replaced...Well there goes her...err..."acting career"...awaiting the sex tape! :D

I wouldn't want to see closeups of her stroking **** with her freakish -manly looking thumb, That would be such a turn-off!

Edited by madmax

Yup both of those movies were released months back. Unless peri is talking about the sequels.

I was talking about her post-Transformers body of work in general. :) as in, its too late to stop her after Transformers. IMDB says she has done or is doing 5 movies after Transformers 2. Her acting career continues.

Actually me thinks both movies totally bombed out .. !! Complete flops..

They did. But she got paid and found more work.

I mean, what little draw those movies had were due to her being in them. Doubt putting a better actress would have made them smash hits. So she'll get more work.