• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cadillac Cts-V 2010 In Sl

Chathurike

Its going to be miracle if they can convert this to RHD cus the interior looks dam difficult to do and the engine compartment must be a tight squeez since they packed a 6.2 liter v8 in there.

:angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well first and foremost, I've ridden in this car, and was not impressed by the ride quality. I could feel every grain of sand on the road. Secondly this is sold in RHD format in Europe. Why anybody would want to import a LHD form is beyond me unless of course for a conversion, which is pretty easy since the RHD components can be bought off the shelf!.

Well first and foremost, I've ridden in this car, and was not impressed by the ride quality. I could feel every grain of sand on the road. Secondly this is sold in RHD format in Europe. Why anybody would want to import a LHD form is beyond me unless of course for a conversion, which is pretty easy since the RHD components can be bought off the shelf!.

you sure the cts-V is sold in europe in RHD? I think its only a LHD car. I think they only sell the cts in RHD.

you sure the cts-V is sold in europe in RHD? I think its only a LHD car. I think they only sell the cts in RHD.

Sorry racerx, You are correct, the CTS-V is not available in Europe at the moment, but it looks like it will be shortly. The CTS used to be available in RHD, because I've driven one but it seems the dealership hit some financial issues last year.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/Cadillac-CTS/246507/